Got tribunal banned. Some games i deserved some games i dont know why

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Welcome2HookCity

09-20-2012

I'll send you a link to my reform card. So please read before clicking the link. In game 1 I deserved the ban. I was trash talking to this really bad Darius and I was in a happy mood.
Second game I got reported for saying "ty fizz for not killing" and he goes LOL YOU MAD??? so i trash talk him back (which was my mistake) but I judge that as neutral, not too serious and not too bannable. My third game I was with premades and all I said was "outplayed" in all chat. Honestly, why do people get mad for saying something in all chat like "LOL" and "OUTPLAYED" etc. Then that Soraka yells "outplayed" and I get banned for that game?
Now my 4th ****ing game, I got reported for defending myself from two duo's at ranked. You guys know how duos are especially if the last picker goes "mid or feed" and decides to give up. Nid got clarity and says bad graves over and over same goes to yorick (he was first pick). All I did was you guys are duos stop trolling me. They trolled by nidalee taking my cs and saying she didn't. Yorick saying that he's carrying, oh and I remember that game vividly, he said he won lane when Cho'Gath had 200 cs at 20 mins and his score wasn't positive. Yorick said that i belong in a **** elo (800) (this game was 1300).
My 5th game it was proving grounds and this katarina gets butthurt just for saying loooooooooooooooooooool in all chat. To be honest it was funny how he got mad from saying loooooooool. The enemy team didn't mind but Katarina, some even joined in with me.
Link is:http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribun.../5722182/#nogo
Lyte I hope you reply in this thread thanks.

tubbeebucket222

09-20-2012

Rofl unfair bans much. How did you get banned for the 4th one and the 5th one? Honestly idk why people get butthurt on a proving grounds and saying outplayed. It's only a game a report button isn't what you take anger out for

Welcome2HookCity

09-20-2012

yeah but the first game i deserved 2nd yeah sorta

SimplyAlive

09-20-2012

You get a punishment based on the entire case.
Also, match 4:

Quote:
Graves[00:16:38] :lol
Graves[00:16:41] :you guys bumboys?
Really?

Quote:
Graves [All][00:29:04] :k bumboys
Graves [All][00:29:18] :Go butt**** each other after this and take the anger out
Quote:
Ezreal [All][00:29:12] :your a *** kog D:L
This is from match 4 and 5 alone, which you deemed 'ok'.
No, it is not ok. Remember that in match 5, one of your teammates also reported you.

I was on the border to punish based on your first matches and I would definitely punish based on your last matches. If anything, match 3 felt out of place in your case.

I advice you to become less negative in your language.

Welcome2HookCity

09-20-2012

um in the 4th one I had a bad day also have you ever felt the pain when two duos troll you and trash talk you? I'm saying that they reported for reporting. I said that bumboy thing cos I got mad which you see that yorick saying you deserve in 800 elo or something. And nidallee taking my cs on purpose to make me get pissed off. Oh and the last game "your a *** kog" I said that in a joke cos he was AP kogmaw and using his ulties. You can tell I wrote it on a joking way

Welcome2HookCity

09-20-2012

Besides what was wrong with 2nd game? And who gets mad for saying loooooooooool and who gets butthurt from a custom game? Honestly, that "butt****" i said that cos those ****EN ******* KEPT TROLLING ME. IF YOU SAW LOL REPLAY YOU WOULD KNOW WHY I WOULD BE ANGRY AND SAID THAT.

SimplyAlive

09-20-2012

Take the advice or not. That is your choice. You were suspended for a reason and it is up to you to decide what you will do with that message.

I shouldn't be the one to convince you that your actions were inappropiate. Only you can do that.

Quote:
Honestly, that "butt****" i said that cos those ****EN ******* KEPT TROLLING ME. IF YOU SAW LOL REPLAY YOU WOULD KNOW WHY I WOULD BE ANGRY AND SAID THAT.
Then find ways to deal with frustration in a more appropiate way. Not a great excuse for those comments.

kofine05

09-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by YaphetS006 View Post
um in the 4th one I had a bad day also have you ever felt the pain when two duos troll you and trash talk you? I'm saying that they reported for reporting. I said that bumboy thing cos I got mad which you see that yorick saying you deserve in 800 elo or something. And nidallee taking my cs on purpose to make me get pissed off. Oh and the last game "your a *** kog" I said that in a joke cos he was AP kogmaw and using his ulties. You can tell I wrote it on a joking way
That sucks that you had a bad day but that still doesnt excuse you from what you said. If I have a bad day at work and I say something like that to a co worker I will probably be fired. Sorry to say this but welcome to the real world. People can and will take offense to what you say no matter how you meant it. Trust me, I have said lots of things that came across in a way I didnt mean. You are better off just not talking in game which I typically do since I was banned several months back.

I guess I would advise you that if you are having a bad day maybe playing a stressful game like lol isnt the best way to fix that bad day.

Traogen

09-20-2012

Just because the games are on there, doesn't mean you got banned because of those games. They only got attached because you were reported from those games.

aznricepaddy

09-20-2012

When people make judgments on the Tribunal, we get all of those cases. Not all of them are reportable. But if there is a game in which there is misconduct, even if it is only 1 game, that is sufficient evidence for punishment. It's not a case by case policy. It's a zero tolerance policy.