ADC runes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pringles Can

09-19-2012

I have two diffrent ADC run setups that I comenly use for Ezreal, Corki and Vayne. They include armor pen or damage reds, flat armor yellows, flat mr blues and flat damage quients. Would it be worth droping the mr blues for attack speed or maybe damage?

Penguin Pwns

09-19-2012

not really

TheSoulPunisher

09-19-2012

No, cause then you'll get insta nuked by the AP

Redeemed RivĂȘn

09-19-2012

You don't really need flat mr. By the time you fight an apc you should be about equal on mr/level vs flat mr, unless if mid is a champion like lebalnc or fizz and/or the other adc is ezreal or tristana.

YoungBlade

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-19-2012

My AD page is:

ArPen Reds, AD Quints, Armor Yellows, AS Blues

If the AP Carry is in range, they'll kill you regardless of if you have 12 or 24 MR from flat or scaling glyphs. Getting a GA, Banshee's, or QSS lategame would be a better investment to deal with mages than the glyphs. The 6% AS is not too shabby. Makes CSing a tad easier and gives you 6% more DPS in fights. The goal of the AD carry is to deal damage, after all.

Now, if you are worried that the enemy support is going to do a lot of magic damage (like a Taric or Sona) or if you are up against a hybrid damage dealer (like Kog'Maw or Tristana) then by all means, go MR for the laning phase.

alxJaZe

09-19-2012

Nah, MR runes make a big difference. If you let a mage get true damage on you with only sorc shoes, you're going to die a LOT

My Desired Name

12-11-2012

Don't get MR on AD Carries--Just get as much damage as possible and simply don't let their AP carry hit you.

MoonLordWing

12-16-2012

As adc u dont need MR cause u will be fighting another adc most likely cause adc go bot which is for adc adn support. Get that MR our for att speed blues cause i caculated that the att speed one is better than damage one. i checked a 2500 elo guy with att speed blue.U really dont nee that armor pentration too cause adc+ support vs adc+support. adc and support are suishy so u really dont need it get attack damage reds. u will be vsing tanks later but with good early gmae u can get fed and just get a last whisper.

Tom Dong

01-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonLordWing View Post
As adc u dont need MR cause u will be fighting another adc most likely cause adc go bot which is for adc adn support. Get that MR our for att speed blues cause i caculated that the att speed one is better than damage one. i checked a 2500 elo guy with att speed blue.U really dont nee that armor pentration too cause adc+ support vs adc+support. adc and support are suishy so u really dont need it get attack damage reds. u will be vsing tanks later but with good early gmae u can get fed and just get a last whisper.
wut. ur gonna let the apc have true damage on you

Kakyoin Noriaki

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-21-2013

I go with flat armor seals, flat ad quints and marks, flat mr glyphs. Flat AD helps much more with last-hitting, lets you do more poke damage and keeps you from having to use the Butcher mastery. Attack Speed is less reliable as it requires you to be in attack range longer to be more effective as a damage dealer.