Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Introducing Honor!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rabidwhale

09-19-2012

So you are telling me that if I decide to give someone honor, I probably shouldn't let them know and do it anonymously because I don't want to be confused with trading honor.

nate venture

09-19-2012

Did somebody say honor?

Taylion

09-19-2012

So will ghe system be able to stop the community as a whole from treating every game as an expected honor trade (sans trollls who loose out)? Events if we only get one honor to give out each a Meta could appear overnight like you always honor your enemy Meta position (support bot honors enemy support not)

CamaHa

09-19-2012

I still think that "Don't focus f@#$ing tank" works better than "Would you be kind enough to stop attacking tank?"...

Imperfectable

09-19-2012

Quote:
mambawarrior:
Yeah............
That'll happen........

I have played with players I would honor for being good winners. For example, I would consider it honorable if a player said, 'Good game. Your Morg was crazy scary, but our Graves just carried too hard.' They are telling you that you played well even though your team lost the game. That, to me, is humble and honorable.

Another example would be someone giving actual, constructive criticism. 'You guys were doing well, but you were too quick to dive in on teamfights.' For that matter, just being generally polite: 'You guys did pretty well, Taric/Graves is really hard for a Vayne to lane against.'

Honestly, not that hard at all.

Zerglinator

09-19-2012

Lyte, I think you should implement a reward system for Honor. A simple one.

If you have enough Honor, you get a Forum avatar. Now, if you lose too much Honor, you will lose that Forum privelege. All of this is necessary for the Honor system to work.

That way, the only way to capture the Avatar is to regain your honor.

jazzanova

09-19-2012

Awesome. This is something I've been advocating for a while now.

JabbaClown

09-19-2012

Will "Honor" stay with us forever or will it be reset from time to time like through "Seasons" or "decay" ?

Caaleb

09-19-2012

Honor?

http://guriguriblog.files.wordpress.com/2009/01/snapshot20090107044727.jpg

itsWind

09-19-2012

How about honor buffs with incread ip gains?