Introducing Honor!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hadez411

12-13-2012

Cool story bro. I still get matched up with *******s anyways.

The only purpose these honors serve presently is to show who plays more often. If anything, the colored borders associated with ranked status from last season are a better indication of how good someone must be at interacting with other players.

Mr Swiftwolf

12-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyte View Post
We did consider this very early in the design; however, it is a huge disadvantage for players that play in smaller matchmaking pools. For example, if you are low or high Elo, you do tend to see the same players again and one Honor per player didn't make sense in that context. In international territories where the total playerbase might be a bit smaller, it also didn't make sense to only allow you to Honor someone once.

It also hinders the potential future of the system. We are working on a lot of additions to Honor and a few of the additions would be hindered if you could only Honor a player once.
Hey lyte, I earned a teamwork badge and It stayed there for awhile: than It disappered and I have not been suspended or banned yet, I have also been away due to work and different things. But I also had earned 21 honorable opponent honor points,

I think It might be because I've been away: or I achieved 2 honor ribbons.

Nularia

12-30-2012

Lyte needs to post one more time so I can see 100 riot posts in a single thread, why? Because (Insert good reason here)

Celberos

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-07-2013

+1 teamwork

Gryphon48

01-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celberos View Post
+1 teamwork
Bad necro is bad.

DeafCatMoan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyte View Post
We did consider this very early in the design; however, it is a huge disadvantage for players that play in smaller matchmaking pools. For example, if you are low or high Elo, you do tend to see the same players again and one Honor per player didn't make sense in that context. In international territories where the total playerbase might be a bit smaller, it also didn't make sense to only allow you to Honor someone once.

It also hinders the potential future of the system. We are working on a lot of additions to Honor and a few of the additions would be hindered if you could only Honor a player once.
100th post for the road?

Holoshin

03-31-2013

Wooh!

gogojin

04-28-2013

i like being honored