Introducing Honor!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

G0T0Village

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2012

Me sacaron todos los puntos de Honor que tenia !!

Moricchi

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpAceWaffLeS View Post
Honestly I don't see why you can't dishonor someone...

There is a gap between reporting somone and honoring someone...basically people who are dicks and not honorable, but don't really deserve to be reported. Also, I don't believe you should have to be banned just to have your honor reset.

It would make a lot more sense if you could dishonor people just as you honor them. Play a game and the entire other team honors you = +5 honor... play another where your an a**hole and 3 people on the other team dishonor you = -3 honor... now you have +2 honor.

I'm guessing their view on this is to prevent abuse, but just make it so you can only dishonor one person per game.
I kind of like your idea of dishonoring since some people may obtain "fake honorable points" if you know what I mean xD
Then again systems don't always work out the way you want it to...

I mostly get honors for cheering up people on enemy team. My lord, this one team was loosing bad and was cursing at each other on all chat. I was constantly cheering up the people who were getting bad mouthed and they got their spirit back and won the game haha :PPP

Delta Ex

10-26-2012

It has probably been said before, but it would be nice to be able to honor all your teammates when it is well deserved. It's kind of annoying when the honor limit prevents that, even if it doesn't happen all the time.

PiMan 3141

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyte View Post
There's a lot of research that your vote of Honor towards your own friends means less. To give a more extreme example, what's worth more?

1) Your parents saying you are the best in the world at LOL
2) Your peers saying you are the best in the world at LOL
3) Random strangers on the street saying you are the best in the world at LOL

Probably 1) your parents. Parents hate this game xD

H2Omelon

10-26-2012

As a fairly new teacher...I've been trying to "create a positive learning environment" etc etc, get my kids to be polite, respectful and all that goodness...It's a struggle. Really

And yet here you are. Whoever came up with this is awesome. You've managed to change the whole game atmosphere around by simply offering the prize of a cyber ribbon, won by the click of a few buttons after a game. Just...wow. You've given me something to think about 0.0

imperk

10-27-2012

Lyte, summoners that ask for honor will be banned? And one cuestion more, Could summoners get any award for have a lot of honors ?

================================================

"You are only get better player playing against better players"

Toshironikko

11-23-2012

so what exactly is the number to get a ribbon cause ive heard several ppl get the same ribbon at different numbers - for one honorable opponent ive heard 30 35 27 etc and since you cant just play against your friends for them to give you that honor i was wondering what it is - also if it has to do with the amount of honor you get compared to the number of games you play then what if i keep getting ppl that just dont honor anyone no matter how honorable they are. seems a little unfair if you ask me.

Victisaadi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-23-2012

did you really have to necro an old thread to ask that?

Toshironikko

11-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victisaadi View Post
did you really have to necro an old thread to ask that?
did you have to ask that question in reply to mine? what better one to bring up that the one that started it all anyway it was the top of my google search

Calis8

12-06-2012

I don't know if this has been asked before, but I have gotten honorable opponent 3 times now. I have never lost it, but when I have gotten higher in the teamwork honor count I have gotten the honorable opponent announcement when I log in. Is there a reason for it to announce getting the same ribbon multiple times? It doesn't bother me but I didn't know if there was something in the system that would cause it to award the same ribbon after a person already has it.