Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Q: XP Boost

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SOawesomeness

09-19-2012

Okay I bought one for my smurf and I'm really confused- is it working? Like the IP boost, does it show you if your XP is being boosted or does it just add it into the XP you get without telling you?

Thanks.

Kinsei

09-19-2012

After each game you play with an XP boost, there will be two bars on your league xp bar during game results, the regular one, and another addition that is the exp boost

Hope that helps

SOawesomeness

09-19-2012

Interestingly, I don't see two bars. :/ I just see one. ):

LowlyingLemur

09-21-2012

Quote:
SOawesomeness:
Interestingly, I don't see two bars. :/ I just see one. ):

Are you by chance color-blind? The first part of the bar should be blue and indicates your normal xp gain. The rest of the bar should be purple and represents the xp gain from the boost.

Andarel

09-21-2012

The XP gained bar is split into several smaller sub-bars, which he is referring to. Not to an entirely new bar. If you mouse over it, you'll get details.

OliverTuddrussel

09-21-2012

Some IP boosts are only if you win, so.

Did you win?