Lost IP boost time?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LittleDi

09-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruadvin View Post
I think he's referring to this thread, in which he posts his card:

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2589784
Oh, you mean the one where he says the following:
Rengar [All][00:03:49] :gg Anivia troll ftw
Rengar [All][00:08:03] : o im sorry. Our trolls have me in tryface mode. *sarcasm*
Rengar [All][00:09:58] : pure ****ing retarded. (This one makes me consider it a proper punish)

Ruadvin

09-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleDi View Post
Oh, you mean the one where he says the following:
Rengar [All][00:03:49] :gg Anivia troll ftw
Rengar [All][00:08:03] : o im sorry. Our trolls have me in tryface mode. *sarcasm*
Rengar [All][00:09:58] : pure ****ing retarded. (This one makes me consider it a proper punish)
That'd be the one. Also, you left out the part where he left the game(which I don't really punish unless they have multiple cases of, that's for the leaverbuster in my opinion). You also miss the fairly troll-y AD carry Anivia that fed 0/13/7 using Surge and Promote in his game. Personally, I'd be rather forgiving in this case.

Either way, I was just posting that he had actually put his card up, just in a different thread. He really should have at least posted the link to his card and/or other thread himself though.

LittleDi

09-19-2012

He could of continued his previous thread as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thricendice View Post
1 Report 1 game an iget a ban?

does this make sense to anyone? i didn't even say anything harsh

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/en/case/5718052/
He claims he said nothing harsh, and flat out said retarded. It's my trigger word for instapunish regardless of what someone was reported for also.

Ruadvin

09-19-2012

I'll admit, "retarded" is close to an insta-punish for me as well. However, in this case, it's in response to someone that is fairly obviously trolling, at least in my opinion. I would have forgiven this case, and apparently I would have not been with the majority of people.

Either way, OP, I would suggest you try to contact customer support at Riot. If nothing else, maybe they'll at least extend your IP boost for your lost time. Posting about it here on the forums isn't the best way to get help.

Elanorien

09-19-2012

Yeah, his is one of the rare posts here disputing his ban that I think I'd have pardoned had I been a voter.

Sorry 'bout your luck, friend :\. But may I ask what previous infractions your guilty of? Have you been banned/warned often before? I feel like there HAS to be prior bad behavior for that one report in one game to cause a ban.

The Nabe Shogun

09-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleDi View Post
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/legal/termsofuse
III. ACCOUNT INFORMATION
E. Suspension/Termination
Is that what you mean?
Yes, thank you.

Thricendice

09-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elanorien View Post
Yeah, his is one of the rare posts here disputing his ban that I think I'd have pardoned had I been a voter.

Sorry 'bout your luck, friend :\. But may I ask what previous infractions your guilty of? Have you been banned/warned often before? I feel like there HAS to be prior bad behavior for that one report in one game to cause a ban.
no that was my first report or ban or anything that im aware of.

never even got a warning email.

:/ i understand my use of the word retarded was extended but i typed it without thinking at the time due to how enraged i was at people intentionally ruining a game just cause they can.

what do you know the troll reported me to an got my banned.

Ultimate troll successful...

ObsidianNight

09-20-2012

Yeah this would've been a on the fence one for me also. But I do doubt that they banned you based on one case. Was it punishable, ehh maybe. Would I have banned you if it was your very fist case ever no. But I will point out your 5 deaths came in roughly 10 minutes. Just play through the trolls so you cant be the one getting reported. I've actually scaled back even WTF's or if I say it immediately apologize just because I know what people will get punished for. The truth is we all get those games with troll premades, and their sole goal is get you to rage and then 4 report.