Lost IP boost time?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Thricendice

09-19-2012

so when banned does it still use up your IP time?

because im now 3 days less then what i originally had...

WhiteMriswith

09-19-2012

IP timers do not stop when a player is suspended. I know, it sucks. All that money, wasted. Kinda hurts, doesn't it? Almost like Riot is trying to punish you for doing something wrong, right?

Praven1

09-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteMriswith View Post
IP timers do not stop when a player is suspended. I know, it sucks. All that money, wasted. Kinda hurts, doesn't it? Almost like Riot is trying to punish you for doing something wrong, right?
Lol harsh but funny XD

The Nabe Shogun

09-19-2012

Quote:
I'd like to know where it says that actually.

LittleDi

09-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord El Wilio View Post
I'd like to know where it says that actually.
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/legal/termsofuse
III. ACCOUNT INFORMATION
E. Suspension/Termination
Is that what you mean?

Thricendice

09-19-2012

Quote:

yea it was a cute post except if you saw my card an read my post you would see i actually did nothing wrong. I got banned for literally no reason. A lot of others agree. Most ban for the IP they get. Sadly thats LoL community for you.

Leblonjames

09-19-2012

just so people can read it here :

"RIOT GAMES RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SUSPEND, TERMINATE, MODIFY OR DELETE YOUR ACCOUNT AT ANY TIME FOR ANY REASON OR NO REASON, WITH OR WITHOUT NOTICE TO YOU, AND WITH NO LIABILITY OF ANY KIND TO YOU. Additionally, Riot Games may stop offering and/or supporting the Game at any time. For purposes of explanation and not limitation, most Account suspensions, terminations and/or deletions are the result of violation of this Agreement, the EULA, the Privacy Policy, or the Summoner’s Code (defined below). Accounts terminated by Riot Games shall not be reinstated under any conditions whatsoever."

mambawarrior

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thricendice View Post
yea it was a cute post except if you saw my card an read my post you would see i actually did nothing wrong. I got banned for literally no reason. A lot of others agree. Most ban for the IP they get. Sadly thats LoL community for you.
Post your card then.

LittleDi

09-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thricendice View Post
Most people who post that they were unfairly banned and post their reform card actually end up proving they earned the ban. So either you're afraid to post the truth or you're just a chicken trying to raise flames.

Of course you could prove me wrong and post your reform card link.

Ruadvin

09-19-2012

I think he's referring to this thread, in which he posts his card:

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2589784