Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Looking for guide. Mordekaiser

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Reinami

09-22-2010

I main mordekaiser and I go for the CDR/magicpen/health build. Played a game using like miss fortune or something against this morde. He got weird items.

Regrowth pendant
Sunfire cape
Boots of swiftness
Frozen mallet
Zeal

Game ended on zeal. He said he wrote a guide on his build and I though it was interesting. So I wanted to try it. Honestly can't remember his name but he said it was on leaguecraft called "master of metal" can't find it there but he said it's a popular morde build so I was wondering if anyone recognizes it

corallein

09-22-2010

So I looked around and found this piece of ****:
http://leaguecraft.com/strategies/guide/8406-the-unstoppable-mordekaiser-tru-master-of-metal.xhtml

The rating it has speaks for itself (-15); it's difficult to put into words just how bad that guide is.

I hope you rolled him. AD Morde (with a random Sunfire Cape) is effing ******ed.

Snazzy Pants

09-22-2010

I have a lot of games played with Mordekaiser (200+) and I'm upper-mid elo on my main.

I usually go with something like:

- spirit visage
- boots of swiftness/mercury's treads
- warmog's
- force of nature

I know that most people will criticize my build, but I have had a lot of success with it if you play properly. With the above build and his shield mechanic, you should be able to take most people out through sheer attrition.

I'm looking into kindlegem - the CDR and health mix looks useful. Being able to use my ult more often is always good.