"we didnt like rengar, so we released him again with a new look"

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Primanocte

09-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
But everyone said that about Varus and Ashe. See how different it is when you play it?
Considering most people would take Ashe any day of the week over Varus I think that tells you everything you need to know about how successful a champ design Varus is.

Rusty Leaves

09-19-2012

Quote:
This is probably the only time I feel this has been close to accurate, though this is OK once in awhile.

Kha'Zix and Rengar don't play the same - they just both can be invisible sometimes.
Single target nuke, healing explosion, ult that lets them pick off stragglers, a leap.

This is way more than they can both be invisible sometimes

ZapMyHeart

09-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crytoss View Post
3 jungler assassins in the last 4 champs?

Seriously, this guys has the same mechanics. Goes stealth, leaps, has healing on W -.-
I'll rather take that than 5 male ADs, with 3 of them looking alike.

Eninya

09-19-2012

Quote:
Under this logic, Shaco and Akali are the same, as are Varus and Ashe (remember that?)
Yeah, but too bad all of those champions aren't very popular, except maybe Ashe.

I can't remember the last time I saw Shaco and I've only seen 1 Akali in about 40 matches.

TheNerdAL

09-19-2012

This is so similar to Rengar........

09-19-2012

Ap Rengar is Ap Sion v6.0 checkmate morello

Box of Stuff

09-19-2012

Quote:
But everyone said that about Varus and Ashe. See how different it is when you play it?
I dont remember this, at all...

And how is shaco even being compared to akali? The bigger comparison thats much more noticable is akali and diana

Anoetic

09-19-2012

Quote:
Under this logic, Shaco and Akali are the same, as are Varus and Ashe (remember that?)
??????? I don't ever remember this

Faytherite

09-19-2012

Quote:
This is probably the only time I feel this has been close to accurate, though this is OK once in awhile.

Kha'Zix and Rengar don't play the same - they just both can be invisible sometimes.
You guys couldn't give him an ultimate that was... different? I mean... Zix has just a better version of Rengars Ult. They are the same move. Except his gets a refresh. What is the point of that? Were there really no other options other than duplicate ults?

Zastie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-19-2012

Quote:
You trying to justify being lazy or something? Your jedi mind tricks don't work on me.