Visual Upgrade: Soraka, the Starchild

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LordClifton

09-20-2012

Wow Riot....this is such a cool design! Thanks so much for making her modern too! Wow, she is amazing!

ComanderMolander

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-20-2012

Looks very James Cameron's avatar, but that movie looked beautiful so its is 100% ok

don't you ever even consider taking away banana fear through, I will cut you

Warm One

09-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpy Monkey View Post
From angry demon face to baby elf face. Not sure which is worse.

smunk

09-20-2012

Wait, what? They finally updated Soraka, and did not remove goat feet? Wait, what?

Grumpy Monkey

Senior Character Artist

09-20-2012
8 of 11 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ComanderMolander View Post

don't you ever even consider taking away banana fear through, I will cut you
The Banana is in-tact, and looking better than ever.

Lagginator

09-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reebdoog View Post
Just like to say a big Thank You! to Riot! I have always asked for a new skin for Soraka and this is one step closer. I am glad you have actually been doing something with her and not just pushing her to the side like I believed for a very long time. Soraka is one of my favorite champions and one that I could play every single game and not get bored. I'm still saving my RP for the new Soraka skin if it ever comes out so I can make sure I have enough to buy it, I just hope you are working on one. But til then, thanks again for the remake, I really like it (no matter what the haters say, take it from a true Soraka lover that you did good here).
Not just pushing Soraka to the side?!??! This is a fate worse than obscurity! At least the Trundle fans still have their lame champion intact! Soraka is being retconned out of existence, how can you say Riot cares about Soraka at all?

Kaos Sakana

09-20-2012

There are always losers complaining about how every female is "sexualized" in this game. No one gives a damn, the artwork is gorgeous. And Kayle, Leona, and Lux still say "hi".

EDIT: Lol what's with the thumbs down? Sorry that I appreciate the art? Not sure if it's every female reading this that's thumbing it down out of stubbornness or if it's being misunderstood.

Pyxxie

09-20-2012

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

CrimsonSlug

09-20-2012

I like the look of the new raka, but can we have some more skins for her plz? I play her a lot and I don't like any of the skins that she currently has.

Gloomy Donkey

09-20-2012

I think Nidalee needs some help from riot :O