Visual Upgrade: Soraka, the Starchild

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Miss Kilvas

09-20-2012

I like her model, but something looks off with the splash art. It looks nice, but..it just seems too anime-like to me. I mean, I'm an anime fan, but still.

Pink Bunnny

09-20-2012

so... new skins incoming?

Tamizzle

09-20-2012

Omg finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sir Longfellow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-20-2012

Neat, how can't say I like da cliche anime look doh.

AuspexMC

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-20-2012

Wriemia Agniej

09-20-2012

Blueberriez

09-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mica View Post
I'm sorry. I'm not usually part of whole Y U NO MAKE REAL GIRL CHAMPIONS ONLY SEXY ONES. Mainly because when you make NEW champions you can design them how you want and usually people like pretty things to look at. In the case of soraka she was already an established character. She always felt, to me, like a matriarch. The new splash art does not do her justice in any kind of way. It turns her into an anime character rather than someone who is supposed to be infused with wisdom. Her face and side boob really detract from who i think she is. It sucks to someone who was established as woman in league has been turned into a sexified goat girl.

I know i know. Goat legs. Unicorn. But you can still see it in her design. I was really hoping for a classier approach like with Leona and Diana. Her ingame model i feel is fine and definitely looks better. But her splash art is just not how i see her.
I can see what you are saying about her splash art being a bit cartoon-y, but personally I don't think her original art really did her justice either. My favorite depiction of her is still her Divine Soraka splash. Frankly her original art has more side boob than the new one which actually covers her up.

Dexel

09-20-2012

Straight out of Pandora.... NVM, I love it!

Chewyness

09-20-2012

She's a babe now. Sweet!

Eviszerator

09-20-2012

Totally buying her now.