Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Visual Upgrade: Soraka, the Starchild

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MR LAMB CH0P

09-24-2012

Me gusta!

Pyxidis Vela

09-24-2012

Looks awesome just hope they take in account her human skin with out the horn her emotes kinda make that a bit weird XD

FargoneMyth

09-24-2012

She's actually attractive and cute now.

SickSummon

09-24-2012

This is the first time i ever cared enough to post. This is the greatest day for a support player ever. Only to be topped by the release of a new taric skin.

Pinpin

09-24-2012

Awsome. . . gonna play her now

Shuffluffalo

09-24-2012

I've been reading comments and trying to find a nice way of stating my opinion... But I can't seem to find one.

I hate this update. I really do. The splash art is pretty and all, but it decimates Soraka's prior character. I like pretty girls, don't get me wrong, but not every single female champ has to look like some prettified *** object. The old art was not great and needed updating, certainly, but I hardly think this was the way to go. Her old art was monstrous and still matronly and caring. She was exotically pretty, not this round-faced cookie cutter bs we are presented with now and in almost every other non-Yordle female champ. Now she just looks like someone stapled together a Na'Vi and a skinny-legged draenei.

Also, if the lore that I've read for her and Warwick is the real updated lore, I am very sad. I've read better fanfiction than that.

N1ghtmare2

09-24-2012

are the legs necessary man, cant she just look hot

Bloomi

09-24-2012

Please help out nidalee now! :d

jhondevilx

09-24-2012

esta de puta madre

FargoneMyth

09-24-2012

Quote:
N1ghtmare2:
are the legs necessary man, cant she just look hot

So you just want a hot torso?