Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Visual Upgrade: Soraka, the Starchild

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DComics

09-23-2012

Well the art is great. As for in game looks Pro: Same different look from the main human type art we see all the time. Con: still looks like a mix of whatever. unicorn, human avatar, elf.

Needed.. I dont play her but I hope all the skins for her are updated as well for those that do.

MeredithMcKay

09-23-2012

Quote:
Wiraqocha:
Wow I'm glad they changed her looking like a real horse to complete hotness lol

i'd actually like to see her look more horse like. and by that i mean a new skin. i always thought it would be cool if they came out with a full unicorn skin for her, with 4 legs and a tail and all. anyone feeling that idea?

NeonQueen

09-23-2012

WOW they really put make up on her xD pretty cool C:

Thunderfrog

09-24-2012

Maybe they'll buff her too =)

Rito Hates Me

09-24-2012

Me and some friends were actually just talking about how they need to do this a 2 or 3 weeks ago, I swear the first time I played her I thought she was a dinosaur and her hair was actually a tail, it looked so weird, glad to see that she's getting a much needed change though.

SpaceTwinkies

09-24-2012

I must say I like it BUT..... She looks an awful lot like an draenei lol

SeraphIM L

09-24-2012

When will she comes out?

Ruff Scruffy

09-24-2012

Soraka is my favorite champ! She will look so amazing! Though she could really use a buff as well.

psychorave

09-24-2012

How about dem model legs...

DarkKat48

09-24-2012

Looks more like croissants then bananas, but that is just my opinion. Otherwise an amazing update, hope the muse splash art gets some love as well. Oh and hope that horn joke is taken out of her muse skin. Just doesn't make sense since she has no horn...unless it is a hidden horn *shudders*