Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Visual Upgrade: Soraka, the Starchild

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PurelyInnocent

09-23-2012

I love you Riot!!! Oh so very very very much! She is my fav chara, and I am soo op with her... I was tired fo everyone dissing her, and all the nerfs and then the buffs and so much drama!!! But thank you sooo much!! I love you guys always! <3 I always tell people o stop complaining about what they don't have and be thankful for what they do have. They complain that they pay for your services, and I always respond, "But you didn't have to pay, you chose to.." and they get mad.. Forget all that internal external bs. I have been wanting new skins for Soraka, and have just been waiting until I get one I really like...... Thank you so much for the new animations! I always felt she should be more.. Picturesque... More feminine, and holy, enchanting.. Now she is. I adore you all always! >> One day, I will have a rainbow colored Soraka.... Gah, I'm soo stoked!! I can't wait!!! Thank you guys a million more times!

PurelyInnocent

09-23-2012

Quote:
Pippysaur:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=niXNIejDNno&feature=g-u-u (did not make this video) it shows the new soraka skin change and her new abilities animation.

OMG!! I love eet!!! "Yes, that was a banana. No one ever expects the banana..." Heehee! I'm all gigglesqueaksqueal! It's okay though, I'm a girl.. xD! We are allowed to do those things!

Raptorw

09-23-2012

Sion needs a visual update next!

iAmCiKi

09-23-2012

wish you guys would make soraka banana costume skin for Halloween =[

HermanJLi

09-23-2012

Reminds me of AVATAR

SprFstJellyfish

09-23-2012

beautiful! but the hand on the staff looks like it wasn't coloured... :S

Crymoricus

09-23-2012

Wow, leave it to Riot to find a cure for Down's Syndrome.

Tári Telemnar

09-23-2012

So excited! She needed an upgrade! I can't wait to play her with the new visuals!!

You rock Riot!

Elindez

09-23-2012

Anyone know when this'll be implemented in game? Tuesday?

CHEECHYCHONG

Recruiter

09-23-2012

A commonly used character, Soraka was desperately in need of a new look. She used to be a weird-looking nappy headed hoe.