Visual Upgrade: Soraka, the Starchild

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gløry

09-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanata Futaki View Post
That's kind of her role as a support champ. She's not a Blitzcrank you know...

Now where is that Sivir model update?
Sorry but supports dont have to be passive healbots. None of the fun, active supports are. Soraka is a layover from three years ago when someone thought it might be cool to have a dedicated healer sort of character, because that's just what you have in fantasy games.

It didnt work. It continues to not work. Any lane with soraka in it becomes a passive, boring farmfest.

dont write it off as okay because she's "support." the game doesnt HAVE to having boring passive healer supports, it can have interesting engaging ones. And it does.

theres nothing stopping them from reworking the hell out of soraka. I think it would be better for the game if they did.

BUT AT LEAST now we are free of that old loadscreen artwork.

Arcrarius

09-20-2012

Oh my O.O Very lovely upgrade but yeah I kind of agree with the folks who think she looks like a Na'vi but still it works out without going to far away from her original design.

Vertany

09-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ICryos View Post
@Grumpy Monkey I can't seem to recognize your forum pic. Care to tell what it is??
Take a good look at this

RadiantPyrophore

09-20-2012

MUST...... buy... MOAR SORAKA SKINNZZZZZZZ........

RadiantPyrophore

09-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glry View Post
Sorry but supports dont have to be passive healbots. None of the fun, active supports are. Soraka is a layover from three years ago when someone thought it might be cool to have a dedicated healer sort of character, because that's just what you have in fantasy games.

It didnt work. It continues to not work. Any lane with soraka in it becomes a passive, boring farmfest.

dont write it off as okay because she's "support." the game doesnt HAVE to having boring passive healer supports, it can have interesting engaging ones. And it does.

theres nothing stopping them from reworking the hell out of soraka. I think it would be better for the game if they did.

BUT AT LEAST now we are free of that old loadscreen artwork.
Step #1: Morello decides he dislikes the essence of a champion. Literally, the soul of the champion in it's current incarnation.

Step #2: Riot nerfs the champion to pretty nearly non-viable in a serious game.

Step #3: ??????????????? (Riot updates champion's models)

Step #4: BETTER REWORK HER OR BUFF HER BACK UP RIOT! Otherwise all your work is SULLIED!

Naraku no Tenshi

09-20-2012

You should be the same with Nidalee, she needs update her arts and 3d models (and other champions) :s

VioletPhoenix

09-20-2012

All I can say is YAYAYAYAY can't wait!!!

Evangelene

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-20-2012

GORGEOUS! Now do nidalee's and tf's feet, they make me have bad dreams.

MizuInWonderLand

09-20-2012

I have love Soraka since Day 1 I played League of Legends. Riot Games has definitely made me love her 100x more now

Yaddar

09-20-2012

I will starcall the hell out of my enemies!