@Riot: I want answers about Heimerdinger. Closing a thread will not change that.

First Riot Post
1234511 ... 13
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pryotra

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-19-2012

First and foremost, I KNOW HEIMERDINGER IS GETTING A REWORK! THIS THREAD IS NOT ABOUT THAT!

This thread concerns the promises made:
here:http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...d.php?t=457867

These promises have not only gone unfulfilled for more than a year, but now they have scrapped it indefinately until they remake Heimer AGAIN. Why? There has been absolutely 0 communication with Heimer players, except to say, "oh by the way, we decided to do something else, deal with it"

Let me be frank, I know that as a Heimerdinger player, I have lost all faith in your words. From "Heimerdinger love" and "working turret ai" came "we'll buff him now that we fixed the base" and "well get that ai out soon" to complete silence and inaction for 1.75 years. NOTHING you say holds any merit with me anymore unless I see the action. And I am sure there are others out there who feel similarly.

Now, with that said, I will propose a yes/no question. IF for once you want to discuss Heimerdinger, feel free to, just please answer this question:

Will heimerdinger receive number buffs in order to allow him to be viable while we wait for the third form of Heimerdinger?

I have tried reasonably requesting dialogue in the thread here:
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...d.php?t=457867

While the thread was old, I was completely on topic and respectfully attempting to open some form of dialogue. I was dismissed, and then a moderator locked the thread for no reason. So I am making this thread for all who wish to know more about Heimer. The tone is no longer the respectful request, but a strong statement: We will not disappear. We would like an answer. While I do not intend to be rude, I will no longer beg for a reply. If I have to remake this thread 1000000000000 times, I will. I am patient, and I will be heard. Please help keep this on the front page, so Riot knows we won't just go away.

Other questions I would like answered if you feel up to it:

Why has Heimerdinger been neglected?

Why are Heimerdinger players neglected?

If he will not be receiving those promised tweaks, then why? And how is this case different from Kayle?

Do you have anything to say to Heimerdinger players?

What, if anything, could Heimerdinger players have done differently to make this take less time?

If you have a question for riot concerning Heimerdinger, post it below, and make sure this page stays on the front.

As a side note, I don't view this as even ATTEMPTING to be "awesome". If you wonder what I am refering to:
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...12760#27912760
- Pryotra

Edit: Morello Responded, but didn't really answer the bolded question. Oh well, feel free to keep asking for more info, I'm done.

The post quoted here for your convenience:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
The reason we've just said "we're reworking Heimer - no details yet" is because that is all the information we actually have for you at this point. We also don't close the threads about Heimer - it's not a conspiracy.

There's always a few outdated characters, and whenever one is fixed, the next will take its place Heimer is in that lineup, but there's just nothing to talk about yet.

Edit: found this pic of Heimer, love it, credit goes to Yaomon for this awesome gif!
Attachment 528690

DreamsOfGrandeur

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-19-2012

TL;DR

"I'm freaking out about outdated Red posts, want statements on the matter, and don't care if Riot doesn't want to impose hefty expectations that may or may not lead to disappointment."

Pryotra

09-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamsOfGrandeur View Post
TL;DR

"I'm freaking out about outdated Red posts, want statements on the matter, and don't care if Riot doesn't want to impose hefty expectations that may or may not lead to disappointment."
Funny thing, they aren't outdated. They never even addressed those promises in any way since they made them. As far as we know, they are still promised. I want a resolution on that end.

"hefty" expectations? I was asking about number tweaks and working turret ai that they have promised from his birth. I don't think either is a "hefty" expectation, what with zyra having working turret ai already.

Pryotra

09-19-2012

Waiting on you riot. Back to the first page you go!

Druides Tauren

09-19-2012

Heimerdinger deserves answers.

Pryotra

09-19-2012

For science!

Xisled

09-19-2012

I want a pony.

TooLegitToQuit

09-19-2012

Up

Pryotra

09-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by XQuantumX View Post
I want a pony.
I want a playable engineer. Something I can use in ranked SR.

Phenomenaut

09-19-2012

People still whining about not having direct access to the development process. So surprised!

1234511 ... 13