Kha'Zix, the Voidreaver, Revealed

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Oakshand

09-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodyman7213 View Post
is he ap or ad?
Reading his abilities it looks like AD but we'll see when he comes out i guess.

Nimhh

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-19-2012

i would like that this guy is cool, but riot doesn't know what skills to create anymore, his set is soo equivalent to rengar's

TheD3ADpixel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiedzmak View Post
so true;p
Awesome look
Awesome skills(or at last they look like that)

when he comes out?
Next week probably

Howlboy

09-19-2012

Riot has said on reddit that Kha'Zix's ult only lasts for a second, then you can use it again to apply the invis for another second. it's made to be used mid fight to mess with your opponent, and quickly reposition.

This is pretty different from Rengar's ult, which is made for setting up ambushes using prolonged stealth, which breaks when he attacks.

One is pre-fight, one is mid-fight.

OJ191

09-19-2012

Seems designed to counter top lane from jungle. Q deals more dmg to isolated enemies, and ult+leap to prevent escape. Even without ult if he upgrades leap he should gank well.

Septillion

Recruiter

09-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheD3ADpixel View Post
Next week probably
I doubt it, although it would be awesome. I'd guess two or three weeks from now.

Darklarik

09-19-2012

WHERE THE **** IS HIS lore?

Diagros

09-19-2012

Nice art riot. To solve the Rengar v2 issue could we just buff Rengar, and change this new champs abilities to something more harmonious with a badass void creature...

eg. Nocturnes abilities seems befitting to him and possibly some of the same formula could apply to this voidling

BlackBleach

09-19-2012

For some reason, I remember reading the lore of Rengar and found that the monster that he came into battle with is incredibly similar to Zix (maybe it actually is), but I'm guessing the reason why they made them so similar is because Zix was able to outmatch Rengar, which is why I guess he's considered "Rengar 2.0." I'm guessing someone already pointed this out, but there's too many pages for me to check if someone did. All in all, he looks interesting.

Lionhrted199

09-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeeksNaman View Post
[*]Leap: Kha'Zix leaps to an area, dealing physical damage to enemies in the area he lands.
  • Evolving wings increases Leap's range dramatically and causes a kill or assists to refresh the cooldown of Leap.
Looks like Tristana no longer has the only pogo stick!