Kha'Zix, the Voidreaver, Revealed

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TiamatsArePro

09-19-2012

So here's the $64 million:

Are the skills only able to be upgraded ONCE or MULTIPLE TIMES?

Because if I can only upgrade a skill once, and I get 3 points on a champ with 4 skills, this whole "Look he evolves!" thing is a huge deception when you will automatically be upgrading 3/4 skills regardless every game.

Sovietsicle

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-19-2012

Day one buy if he has a Scyther skin.

Jeso

09-19-2012

Kha'Zix vs Rengar ---> Alien vs Predator

Darklarik

09-19-2012

WHERE IS THE LORRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEE GOD DAMMITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTtttttttttt tttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt tttttttttttttttttt

Panduhhh

09-19-2012

Ummm..... What is an X champ? Lol

SageofSixPaths10

09-19-2012

Preemptive whine post!

I really feel like passives could be used a lot more... creatively. A lot of passives are just "Oh hey, have some random damage, move speed, or other bland ability that has nothing to do with the overall theme of the champ."

For instance, an interesting passive for Kha'Zix would be something like Natural Adaptability, wherein the more damage of a certain kind is dealt against you, the more you become immune to that type of damage, lasting from your previous death(so the main cause of damage for your previous death) until your next death.

For instance, if the AD carry comes around and completely rocks your world, you gain armor, if the AP carry burst you down; magic resist. Somehow die to a minion? Additional minion damage output.

Etc. The boost should be noticeable, as in AD carry don't focus that guy noob, or enough to at least help in a team fight, but not 'WHY DO I DO NO DAMAGE TO THIS GUY I'M AD CARRY'.

I just feel like while, yeah, it's kinda necessary for a jungle to have a cc method, there's just so much more opportunity for coolness in the passives. And i feel like at least half of the passives are just tacked on little "oh hey, have a couple extra damage for no thematic reason."

If more passives had more thematic reasons, that could open up a lot more creativity that we have been seeing. And probably more useful champions.

Shrug. Just my two cents. Probably not very viable on the professional level, all things considered.

EDIT: More on this later once i actually play him, possibly a thread in the PBE subforum.

Panduhhh

09-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RubbyDubby View Post
Kha'Zix vs Rengar ---> Alien vs Predator
so true... SO TRUE

Yomko

09-19-2012

Oh look, another tanky dps / assassin with a slow and gap closer.

Zzzzz

theCreeperlord

09-19-2012

Tiny 2.0

Panduhhh

09-19-2012

If everyone wants a Scizor skin for Kha'Zix.... Why does nobody want a Pikachu skin for Kennen >.<... PLEASE RIOT XD