Kha'Zix, the Voidreaver, Revealed

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kama1989

09-19-2012

So I herd you liek Pokemon.

http://www.dltk-kids.com/pokemon/adoptions/123.gif

Lunakoneko

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-19-2012

His sneak peek art was ugly.. His spash art is actually kinda nice. His in game model is pretty colours, which makes me happy and sad. Why you no use pink on more champs? Pink is so hated in this game. >_<

Also I gotta say: I really don't want to see his lore. The recent lore writing has sucked assballs to the extreme. Dunno what happened to your writing team, but they've been phoning it in lately.

Also: Yes, he reminds me of scyther/scizor too. xD

DragonHeartxxx

09-19-2012

im broke but take my money anyways >_<

Zeratoth

09-19-2012

guys. guys. GUYS.
he's SUPPOSED to be similar to but not the SAME as Rengar.
*indicates Darius and Garen* the whole point is the differences between two variations on a theme.
Rengar is a trained expert hunter, using his practiced skills and techniques. Kha'zix is a being of pure instinct, and counters skill and technique with adaptive evolution. (In theory anyway, lets see how well it does in game)

In other words, AvP. On purpose. And its cool. Deal with it.
TRULY original ideas are going to run dry after 100+ champs, so what Riot is doing to make that extend longer is actually quite clever. They've filled in every broad category of playtype they can. now they're gonna fill in all the little variances. Eventually, there will be a character thats a perfect match for every player. (again, in theory).

Maybe then we'll finally get some new maps and gametypes. ;p. In all seriousness Riot, keep up the good work. Don't listen to these whiners complaining about unoriginality. Only complaint I have:
you missed a great opportunity to make Kha'zix female. That would be some great ammo to silence the hoards of whiners that come out every time you dare to release a champ with cleavage. ("Where are the female MONSTERS?" "right here!" *Kha'Zix leaps on faces and devours happily*) still, great job!

WhatUlooking4

09-19-2012

thought it would look more like hydralisk

Faìze

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-19-2012

I choooooose youuuuu scyther!!!

BlueSphereThing

09-19-2012

Wouldn't his passive inadvertently reveal the location of wards and stealthed champions?

SpaceGiraffes

09-19-2012

Better buy more pink wards :/

tehPanda

09-19-2012

Quote:

Looks Sick, like how his abilities can evolve.

Does this remind anyone else of Scyther? XD
Ikr! The red one is scyther's evolution.... SCIZOR!!!! :P

Infirc

09-19-2012

i like the concept but Riot you usually wait at least 6 monhs to do X champ 2.0 Garen-Darius, Yi -Fiora, Draven-Draaaaaven

but you only waited one month to release Rengar 2.0?, i mean he may not be the strongest but i thought he was popular thanks to all the Avp fanbase playing lol.

now that i think of it, Evolving is pretty coo, i just wish he was a range instead of another gap Closing Melee guy, the cool thing is that he's not the beefy generic good agent guy or Super villain henchem (ala Garen and Darius) , so props on that.