Kha'Zix, the Voidreaver, Revealed

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NoEyeDeer

09-19-2012

a wild Scyther appeared!!!!

kbkillr

09-19-2012

i see what a lot of people are saying he is an awful lot like Rengar. actually if you really think about it he is really not;

*Rengar can leap from brush and stealth only, this champ can leap from any where.

*rengars projectile slow's/roots and is targeted, where the spike seems like it will be a skill shot and explodes on contact.

*rengars on next hit and kha'zhix are very similar i must admit, but only cause of the mechanic as far as i know rengars doesn't slow with out a frozen mallet/phage/tri force. also there are a lot of champs that have this mechanic darius, talon, etc.

*of course the stealth mechanic in the ults are similar but rengars ult doesn't allow you to evlove any of your spells. you can argue that his ult makes his passive come into play faster but that is for one attack not for every cast of the spell there are no charges that need to be built by using spell the gain the added affect.

*the passives are completely different rengar get stealth in brush and can leap to a target with his auto attack while in brush. kha'zhix get a damage bonus and his next attack slow's.

so in short these champs though they have some similar in game mechanics they will most definitely be played differently.

yourlastpray

09-19-2012

scyther? xd

Tso

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-19-2012

Double Rengar? What does it mean?

Dlightinu

09-19-2012

He reminds me of this Pokemon,Genesect :L
But good job riothttp://images.wikia.com/pokeempire/i...kruyo1_400.png

NoEyeDeer

09-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourlastpray View Post
scyther? xd
same thought lol must create a Scyther skin for him lol

Pepperpwni

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-19-2012

He reminds me a bit too much of Rengar; at least on paper he does. D:
But I assume this was kinda done on purpose, so I'm sure he'll be different enough...

Garlic Prawn

09-19-2012

Dat ult.... I'm here! No I'm gone! No I'm still here! No I'm gone again!

macdog223TC

09-19-2012

Reminds me the most of Alien.

Too bad he's so similar to Rengar

I Jimmah I

09-19-2012

Ew, i dont want to imagine how this happened, but it seems to me that cho'goth and rengar gad a baby O.o