Kha'Zix, the Voidreaver, Revealed

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

VeeroRith

09-20-2012

Why is everybody freaking out about a rengar copy, lets see, being stealthed gives bonus dmg, rengar it leaps. different XD
bonus damage next hit q, thats not just rengar, thats a **** ton of champs,
next up, skillshot, nope not with rengar
leap, well thats more like trist then rengar if anything
ult: lets see, who else has a stealth ult? rengar and talon, its not terribly common, but do we all yell about akali everytime somebody gets a jumping to a person skill?

Don't freak the heck out if a champion isn't completely brand new with fancy never used abilities.
anyways... Looks very cool, I'm liking the assassins recently. Also, can never have enough Void creatures :P

Coppermouth

09-20-2012

Seems pretty OP but How about something for the Botlane?

When was the last Support? Lulu?

And the last ADC was Draven who is definitely not in the top 5 AD carries.

dmanpwnz

09-20-2012

I hope his skin looks like Gigers Alien so him and headhunter rengar can have an AVP fight xD

nemrac

09-20-2012

looks epic!!! but does that mean he learns his ult at lvl 1?

plus does he change his image when he levels up his moves cause look at the one where he fights dragon.. the same i think not

Flamingdookie

09-20-2012

Seriously, ANOTHER JUNGLER?!? I get it, riot, you think junglers are the most important champions(not)...but have you forgotton about tanks, ad carries, and the such. In the last 4 releases, 3 of them are junglers. You need to cycle your new content as much as you cycle your free champions.......probably still gonna buy it anyway.

Davidt1234

09-20-2012

wow i thought i was the only one who thoughts he seemed like ren.

AzNslnli

09-20-2012

When does Kha Zix Come out?

Renegade4Lif3

09-20-2012

Thinking about it now, after looking at what he can do, and how he works..

I wonder if he's the monster that Rengar has been searching for? Ya know,.. the only one he ever lost to in his lore?

Mustaphah

09-20-2012

I was hoping for.. idk.. just something "original" i saw the evolving part of it and i thought it would be kinda like you could evolve him into a tanky support AoE champ, or a stealth assassin single target high damage champ, or just a tanky bruiser, for example you could actually change his kit depending on the path you choose to go, this is really just like Syndra's passive at level 5 buffs. And like others said waaaay too similar to Rengar, i guess an't say more till i see him in action. but doesn't look like i'l be picking this one up :/

SgtBubbles99

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-20-2012

Alien Vs. Predator! HAHA Cute xD