New Refund Feature Available Now

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xeinne

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-20-2012

that sounds great and also a good thing would be to be able to refresh your 3 refunds by paying a little rps, that way we get to bee shopaholics and u get more money

LukeBladeX

09-20-2012

This is a great thing! However, It would be better if you would regenerate a refund point every like once in 3 months maybe or more? Lifetime seems a bit harsh. Or get your points back at the end of the season? Would be much more friendly.

Otherwise, great job once again Riot!

Sickly4You

09-20-2012

Great feature and all but I think the refund credits should reset every 90 days.
That way people aren't waiting a while and just using it to try every champion and people also aren't short changed because they wanted to refund a 4th thing 3 months later.

Evil Mem0

09-20-2012

Hey Hippalus,
When you said only 3 refunds in a lifetime do redeem back... does that mean for every season?
Or does it literally mean 3 refunds your whole life in that account?

Rindon Calsar

09-20-2012

Only being able to refund from 90 days back sucks pretty horribly. I bought the Collector's Edition back when the game was in beta. Played A LOT, and spent a decent amount of money on skins. I look to see if I can refund any of the ones I bought for characters I no longer play, and am disappointed I am unable to.

I believe you should have this be open for ALL purchases over the course of an accounts lifetime. As it stands, this refund policy does absolutely nothing for me as I have been playing a smurf account for the past 90+ days.

BANE of H3RO

09-20-2012

It's not much, but it still is something good to have. I can relate to some of these issues and I will admit it is about time that this feature was added.
As for the restrictions, most are understandable. To be honest i was expecting infinate refunds, but only partial, so this method is unusual (not saying it as a bad thing), and I have no idea how well it will work. Only time will tell.

Kermit The Fraud

09-20-2012

Goodbye Blood Lord Vlad! Mwuahahaha!

Biotechnyx

09-20-2012

Wow riot this last thing you just tried to slip in there is ****ing pathetic of you
"If you own a champion and some of their skins, you need to return the skins before you can get a refund on the champion"
Just plain sad riot. What if someone has more then 2 skins on a character? then its impossible to refund them? HAHAHA What a ****** company of a bunch of jews. Why don't you stop being such greedy *******s?

CH3F Lee

09-20-2012

Its very usefull too bad I used all already, lol, I thougt it was per year not lifetime

AlexGriff

09-20-2012

Refund points will now show up in the cash shop for 500rp each or something.