New Refund Feature Available Now

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tragiktile

09-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DukeR3 View Post
Goodbye Vladimir............

Hello... ZYRA!!!!!!!!!!!

Thx Riot, you guys are the best!
the ****?
what kinda moron would willfully remove vlad...?

Oatsyy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-19-2012

Burned all my coins already lol.

iKrystals

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-19-2012

maybe 3 refunds a year would be reasonable.

Leeveey

09-19-2012

Probably others already say it, but...!

I was at first scared because my DV Diana got the label of "already refunded", and I was "aww... they really count it?" then I saw that I still got my 3 chances! So, I'm deeply grateful for your consideration! Happy Lvy is happy!

Still... I really wish for DV Diana's original art to return XD I'm dying of curiosity to know how many people is refunding that skin this moment :P

Again, thank you! <3

Ursah

09-19-2012

ive bought alot in the last 90 but it only shows my most recent 1.. why?

EDIT: had to relog

Lolly

09-19-2012

goodbye syndra.

Tyux

09-19-2012

Thank you so muchhhhh
but, can you not make it "in a lifetime" please? like.... maybe reset the refund system every a month or two? pleasepleasepleaseee

logosloki

09-19-2012

I'd say that the magnificent twisted fate skin owners are feeling sad.

Buddar

09-19-2012

They should reset the Credit's per every 2-3 champions that come out Depending on if they've used them all of not. Great add on though.

CreeperYnnead

09-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pooot View Post
This feature is yet another awesome service perk for playing the fantastic, still-free game from a company devoted to quality. All for the community they love.

Please do not feel entitled to any kind of refills. Most reputable department stores allow 30 days to return an item with a receipt, or credit card. We are each being allowed 3 free tokens good for 90 days, and for what reason?

You want to test drive a new champ? Wait a couple weeks. Assume some inkling of responsibility for your actions. Most of the real world outside of third grade does not allow take-backs.

Let's thank Riot for continuing to show service to it's customers like few other companies, service that will impact their profits. Especially when the customers, our community, is so diverse...some awesome folks, but too many that are selfish, trollish, and immature.

Refunds are an awesome privilege that we all appreciate, even if we cannot show it, Riot. Thank you!
Any reputable department store doesn't say you get 3 returns then we ban your social security number from getting any more for life