New Refund Feature Available Now

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ibuki Suika

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hippalus View Post
The 2 rune page bundle is still available in the store (through tomorrow), so you should be able to refund Syndra and buy the rune pages.
is the refund image at the front a sick joke? Putting Dark Valk Diana as one of the refundable items in the picture when tons of people wanted refunds on her because of an unnecessary and unwise change

Evi

09-19-2012

3 over lifetime is kinda low.

I think they should add extras that scale with lifetime RP purchase. Simple reason being that if you buy a lot of RP you are more likely to make a mistake than someone who only has only bought a small amount. And it's always a good idea to extend good customer service to your best customers.

The only barrier I see to a policy like is this is that announcing it would bring out the butthurt brigade that complains every time someone else is given something.

Ahrius

09-19-2012

3 per lifetime seems a bit... unforgiving.

Perhaps, you could make them purchasable via credit card. This way, the act of spending real money will prevent people from spam buying things and refunding them until they've tried everything out.

terhen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-19-2012

Hippalus is OP, He will be nerfed next patch for sure =D

CptValkyrie

09-19-2012

what about refunds without taking any of the refund credits if you just brought the champ/skin but accidentally clicked for example rp for a champ but you haven't played or done anything with that champ since you brought it within lets say 10 minutes?

Tart Zombie

Recruiter

09-19-2012

YEEESS! YEEEEEESSSS! just what I needed, thank you!

Devious BAMF

09-19-2012

thank you so much riot, you listen to your customers and come through with the good, but is there a possibility of more points after a certain time?

Kingace101z

09-19-2012

Thanks!

djkFirestorm

09-19-2012

Finally, a REFUND for my careless mistakes with my points.

But ****, none for runes? Shame

Sego Senpai

09-19-2012

Thank you shopkeeper man