New Refund Feature Available Now

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DGK Buttercup

09-19-2012

Why can't we refund bundles? I regretted buying Syndra the moment I did.

PedoBearNA

09-19-2012

This refund option is really nice, but can you make the Syndra bundle refundable pls? :<

Queltomen

09-19-2012

I don't think it should have limits for IP tho, there are certain champs that are definitely a waste of time for me and my friends... Apart from that cool thing you guys implemented.

charlmeister

09-19-2012

just came onto the site to try to get a refund because i accidently bought poppy with RP instead of IP and saw this post. AWESOME

smartman294

09-19-2012

Hippalus
Hug me you pure awesomeness

zombie17

09-19-2012

The refound sistem its awesome!

What about 50% refund with runes? I bought a lot of things that i see as useless now. Im pretty sure that a lot of people its suffering the same.

Thank you guys!

Arlee

09-19-2012

I want to buy the USED skins and champions that were refunded at a discounted price. Pretty please.

LazyBub

09-19-2012

yeeee

AriesDaBizness

09-19-2012

Lifetime? sounds alot like forever!!!! lol tho it awsome refunds for mis clicks sure it happens to everyone atleast once.Cool riot

Celebi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

09-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hippalus View Post
I can relate to making noob mistakes when I started playing that I wish I could take back. But we had to set a limit somewhere, and 90 days is very liberal for this kind of feature. We expect that this will cost us a lot of money but felt it was the right thing to do for players, and now your next three mistakes will be covered, so hopefully you will appreciate the feature over time.
This sucks

All the skins I foolishly bought were all from a while ago, it wouldn't hurt to add a couple more months to the feature, I mean, this is to help us and make summoners happy for supporting your company, at the end of the day, a refund feature is a refund feature... We're not getting out money back, we're getting RP back... We'll eventually re-purchase something else! Why make life so difficult when you guys are winners either way? We bought RP and you got our money, but you won't let us refund old purchases just for the sake of drawing the line somewhere?.... The RP isn't going anywhere, we're still gonna spend it... We just wish the useless skins we bought in our noob days wouldn't hunt us today...