New Refund Feature Available Now

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

King Roofus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoginFix4Gumyste View Post
Yeah I agree, 3 refunds for a lifetime is a little hardcore. At least give us like a refill every season or so. I'm not being greedy asking for more, and I love how this system is now available, but many people auto-buy new champions with RP or this skin they thought was cool until another cooler skin comes out. 3 is just not enough.
don't auto buy new champions. And not many skins come out for the same champ within 90 days so that's not much of a problem.

Kurtkiller808

09-19-2012

can we have more then 3 please that would be great ...

XI Nikorasu

09-19-2012

90 days? rly? not enough

ov3rkillz

09-19-2012

I'm so happy. I just bought Kat and realized shes not my type and i wasted 3150 ip on her.. YAY BYE KAT!!

J2E Starnips

09-19-2012

This got me Rengar and his skin.

Misentro

09-19-2012

Riot, would you ever consider letting us refund champs/skin purchased at any point, with no limit, if we only got back 50% or 25% of the IP/RP?

Dervalanana

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-19-2012

Damnit, I wanted to get rid of Sejuani :-(

Zenbliss

09-19-2012

I think it should reset after the season is over or get 1 refund back at the end of each season. You guys release toons and then you nerf them. So we really don't know the end result until later down the road. I think you should give this more thought due to the rate you release champs!

l Jer l

09-19-2012

Not to be picky, but 3 total forever doesnt seem like enough. And id love to have it to be stuff youve bought in the past. Urgot was a bad buy for me :/ man i wish i could get a refund.

Krufix

09-19-2012

I have no regrets with champions, even if I don't play one of them they add to my collection.
I pretty much like all the skins I got except for Hextech Galio and Pulsefire Ezreal.

Thanks.