Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

New Refund Feature Available Now

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

King Roofus

Recruiter

09-19-2012

Quote:
LoginFix4Gumyste:
Yeah I agree, 3 refunds for a lifetime is a little hardcore. At least give us like a refill every season or so. I'm not being greedy asking for more, and I love how this system is now available, but many people auto-buy new champions with RP or this skin they thought was cool until another cooler skin comes out. 3 is just not enough.

don't auto buy new champions. And not many skins come out for the same champ within 90 days so that's not much of a problem.

Kurtkiller808

09-19-2012

can we have more then 3 please that would be great ...

XI Nikorasu

09-19-2012

90 days? rly? not enough

ov3rkillz

09-19-2012

I'm so happy. I just bought Kat and realized shes not my type and i wasted 3150 ip on her.. YAY BYE KAT!!

J2E Starnips

09-19-2012

This got me Rengar and his skin.

Misentro

09-19-2012

Riot, would you ever consider letting us refund champs/skin purchased at any point, with no limit, if we only got back 50% or 25% of the IP/RP?

Dervalanana

09-19-2012

Damnit, I wanted to get rid of Sejuani :-(

Zenbliss

09-19-2012

I think it should reset after the season is over or get 1 refund back at the end of each season. You guys release toons and then you nerf them. So we really don't know the end result until later down the road. I think you should give this more thought due to the rate you release champs!

l Jer l

09-19-2012

Not to be picky, but 3 total forever doesnt seem like enough. And id love to have it to be stuff youve bought in the past. Urgot was a bad buy for me :/ man i wish i could get a refund.

Krufix

09-19-2012

I have no regrets with champions, even if I don't play one of them they add to my collection.
I pretty much like all the skins I got except for Hextech Galio and Pulsefire Ezreal.

Thanks.