New Refund Feature Available Now

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tsamari

09-19-2012

i give up lulu for the Diana skin.

Arxon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-19-2012

I've always wondered why we didn't have this option. But what's with the 3 refunds and 90 day limit?

At least give people an additional refund a month or something.

NinjaC

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by rzlb View Post
Time 2 refund syndra

Is she really that bad?

supercala12

09-19-2012

Thank you for giving us this option, I have wanted this so badly! THANK YOU!!!!

ILOVEBEINGSTRONG

09-19-2012

lol 90 days. I don't care how much money it "costs" you, I purposefully don't buy RP that often anymore because I've wasted so much in the past. You've cost yourself money by costing yourself money, but I guess that's kinda hard to gauge so I can see why you'd err on the side of caution. Regardless, I wish you'd extend it to the lifetime of the account. It's only 3 purchases over the entire life of our accounts, it's not like you'd really be losing much of anything considering that most of your profits come from people like me who sink stupid amounts of dosh into this game. I'll buy more RP eventually, I'd just like to get a bit more value for my money, and a comprehensive refund system would be a huge, HUGE step in the right direction. This is a nice set of baby steps, though, congrats!

MiroBG

09-19-2012

Bye Bye Syndra!

VersarosA

09-19-2012

I think this is pretty awesome, HOWEVER, what would make it even better was if it was more realistic. Instead of having it be only 3 FOREVER on everything, why not make it 5 refunds with Riot points and unlimited with anything (except runes) purchased with Influence points. The Influence points won't affect proffesional-level or veteran players assuming they already have 9 of every rune and enough IP to last them for any new champions. This idea would be more focused on new or "newish" players, and Influence points are in house currency anyway so Riot won't lose any actual money but it gives people a chance to try out some champs that may be in the 3150 or 6300 range that aren't currently on the free rotation.

That's just my thought with that.

snowmankillah7

09-19-2012

thanks to this i was able to get 2 rune pages before it expire xD

jmrf4ever

09-19-2012

Cool idea Riot!

If you guys are interested in earning Free RP, check out this video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4dnuT30T8i4

TrackK

09-19-2012

n0w thats m0r3 lykin baby...yeaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh