New Refund Feature Available Now

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Celestya

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-19-2012

Kinda sad that it is limited to 3 times over an accounts' life span. I would like to imagine someone who has stuck around for a long time would get something a little better (been around since CB personally). Oh well, at least it's progress.

crazykidguy

09-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cornut0 View Post
If I bought a champion, and later bought a bundle that included that champion... what happens if I refund the champion?
Nothing. You don't "get the champion a 2nd time" because you already have it when you bought the 2nd bundle that had the same champ.

KesslerCOIL

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-19-2012

I have an idea that could help promote good behaviour.
Grant 1 Token every 3 months to those with clean records for those 3 months.

Pride In Me

09-19-2012

Why can't we refund runes? Runes are the most thing that we buy wrong with.

BlitzkrÓeg

09-19-2012

When you think they can give us any thing better ! They Icathianly surprise you ^_~

SilenVt

09-19-2012

Was hoping I could refund my White Mage Veigar skin since I have Superb Villain Veigar now. But, at least i can get my IP back for some of my purchases I now regret.

Da72kHe72o

09-19-2012

why no 6.3k champs?

crazykidguy

09-19-2012

I find it somewhat unfair to other players because some of my friends have refunded champs up to 3 times through e-mail support with Riot. They were told that 3 times was their maximum but with this new feature, they have 3 new refunds again on the same account. So in total they're able to refund up to 6 times on that account which is unfair to those who didn't refund using e-mail support with Riot before this feature.

Basically -
-Those who refunded 3 times before this feature got a total of 6 refunds on their account while those who didn't only has the 3 time refund this feature allows.

I know this because some of my friends who refunded 3 times can use this feature again 3 times.

crzymdscntst

09-19-2012

I feel like there should be more to the refund business in terms of completely reworked champs. Maybe just me.

I don't actually regret any of my purchases though.

I do wonder if there could be a "tester's pack" sorta deal, where you pay X amount of IP and get 3 uses of a champ. The IP itself being a bit greater than 3 game's worth of IP, but overall allowing people to try out a champ without needing to actually refund them.

I still think the Rune System needs an overhaul all around though, so I'm glad you can't waste a refund on those. It's still tedious grinding out the random combinations that may or may not work for whatever champ you play a given day.

Fakeplayer

09-19-2012

Damn...I can't refund Sejuani then...T_T. The only champ I really want to refund.