Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

New Refund Feature Available Now

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HER0o0o

09-19-2012

but i played this game from 2 years and i bought champions and skins i don't like
i want to refund it please remove the time limit .

PrincessUniKitti

Recruiter

09-19-2012

nice!!!

warfighter101

09-19-2012

omg TY RIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Prudency

09-19-2012

I like this method, but would like to put a suggestion. How about removing the limit we can refund in exchange for only a 75% refund of ip or rp?

e Hydrogen

Senior Recruiter

09-19-2012

Woo :d

unidentified 13

Recruiter

09-19-2012

lol blew all my 3 today actually, i was newb back then so i didnt really pick champ. by skills but by looks and boy, was i wrong XD but like they should make it 1 refund after every purchase of champion to make it a bit more resonable...
THANKS RIOT GAAAAMES YOUR CHAMPS ARE SUMTIMES OP BUT U STILL KNOW HOW TO DEAL WITH THE HOMEPAGE

DrWar

09-19-2012

Quote:
Naezma:
If they took out the limit, you could refund a champion just to buy the new one, and you could switch back and forth.. Making purchasing useless.

Unless they make things refundable only after a certain amount of time, and the same item non-refundable twice.

Still who would spend his 3 life time refounds swiching through champs?
When I said the time limit I meant the 90 days thing... And anyways i didnt know u could get refound by mail.. O.o how can i do that? srly i dont like that Veigar skin, and i bought it when I was starting to play this. e_e

Brawny Hooves

09-19-2012

It won't let me refund Syndra+Skin. What is this dark magic?

Edit, the champ++skin should be removed as a "bundle" option from the refund.

hanson493

09-19-2012

Too bad this didnt come out after hecarim came out... i wanna get rid of that 1800 rp bundle i payed for him not worth it at all

Reason

09-19-2012

Annnnnnnnnnnnnd I just refunded Pulsefire Ezreal. 3250 RP back into my account. <3

Thanks Riot. ^__^