New Refund Feature Available Now

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Black Hokage

Recruiter

03-27-2013

We should be able to purchase more refunds... i think that would make Riot more money and help us gamers out.

redxs

03-31-2013

i want only 1 refund pls riot pls pls plssssssssssssssssssss

LadyOfSpades

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

04-07-2013

I have a slight problem with the refund system...in the official page it says that you have 90 days for refund....in my page they only appear 30 days? please help me? I want to refund my Slay Belle Katarina and can't. What can I do?

Captain Gfur

04-14-2013

This new feature is cool but I am still really disapointed to see it only 3 times in a LIFETIME... should be made 3 refund per years... after all riot dont lose money from refunds, people who use them already buy for a huge amount of money of skins and such and I would expect more from riot then "3" refund...

EpicHearts21

04-14-2013

daam... i want to refund my irelia and her skin becus i suck her a lot.. since her free to play (season 2) i was really good at her then... i suck at her when i bought her :/

B1ackJesus01

05-05-2013

I only refunded once now its not letting me do it anymore do I have to wait a month or something before I can refund something?

nickMUNNz

05-10-2013

Dear Riot.
You should honestly look into giving a few more refund tokens sometime in the near future. Players are just going to re-spend the RP they refunded on something of equal, or same pricing. Also, I'm sort of disappointed in Riot for not giving a few IP boosts for all that confusion and chaos with people not getting IP last week when Lissandra was released. But, oh well.

But seriously, there should either be a reoccurring point where people receive refund tokens (such as one or two every couple months, or one to three tokens every six months) not too often, but when they need it. Now, I'm not suggesting you guys just hand them out with each new level or because someone won a certain amount of matches, just a point in time where they're given out. Like one to three, max. Some people buy a champ with IP and don't really sweat it, but for the people who spend their money on champions AND skins kinda feel suckish because after a while, they may not like their skin anymore and want a different one, associating with the same Champion. Or, they may like the classic and want to purchase a different skin for another champ, or maybe even buy a different champion altogether, haha.

I just think not only would Summoners enjoy the reoccurring refund tokens, they would most certainly thank Riot for giving in just once and letting us have this. I mean, you're not really losing money, really. The RP/IP they refund will just be used to buy another Champion/skin, haha.

Give it some thought Riot, because it's actually not a bad idea to give refunds every now and then. It would be really appreciated by your Summoners.

- Summoner nickMUNNz

shadowcannon

05-20-2013

I CANT REFUND NAMI...WHAT THE HELL!!! i have never even purchased anything on the store yet so i should have the 3 refunds but it keeps on saying that nami is unrefundable...help?

Mgr819

05-30-2013

It would have been a lot better if Riot had put like 3 per seaons or every half a year....dissapointing...

Insible

07-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RKTTTT View Post
Thanks!
Couldn't Riot make 3 refunds per season?

I agree with you because, we should be able to make a refund every season would be fair and more easier.