Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

New Refund Feature Available Now

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jebsauce

01-04-2013

Wish I read about this before I refunded 3 items the other day (didn't know there was a 3 limit...for the LIFETIME of the game). I returned 2 skins (and bought 2 champs) and returned a champ that I bought with RP and bought the rest of the runes I needed.

Not sure how that cost Riot any money..when I already paid....

Like 1 refund everything 6 months would be awesome so I can return a champ or skin and buy a diff champ or skin!

Pofak

01-04-2013

Can you please make it so you can spend IP or RP or even buy refund tokens please riot do this. Or even make it 1 refund every 2 or 3 months. Thank you.

XxElyestroxX

01-14-2013

Could riot have 3 refunds ticket per month ? Or one refund per char or skin that will be nice well for me

FacHmi

01-30-2013

need to refund runes too, because some runes no need to use

truongchris

02-09-2013

They should make it 1 new refund every 2 months, so no one can refund something they bot 2 months earlier. it'll help some players out.

XxElyestroxX

02-10-2013

Can we have atleast 1 coupon per preseason pls ??

XxElyestroxX

02-10-2013

Quote:
Jebsauce:
Wish I read about this before I refunded 3 items the other day (didn't know there was a 3 limit...for the LIFETIME of the game). I returned 2 skins (and bought 2 champs) and returned a champ that I bought with RP and bought the rest of the runes I needed.

Not sure how that cost Riot any money..when I already paid....

Like 1 refund everything 6 months would be awesome so I can return a champ or skin and buy a diff champ or skin!

Im not gonna w8 for a half of a year for one refund coupon lol...

MataPC

02-15-2013

If i buy a refunded champion i get my refund slot again?

ur already dead9

03-23-2013

y cant i get my IP back

o0OZacO0o

03-25-2013

Now only if I could return all the lame skins I bought a while ago, and trade them for the new epic skins that were made for the same champion. Like a bought the Guerilla Tristana skin, and then the new Rocket Girl Tristana skin came out. I think it was more than 90 days ago, but I'm not sure because the LoL client only let's me view my purchases from the last 30 days.