New Refund Feature Available Now

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jebsauce

01-04-2013

Wish I read about this before I refunded 3 items the other day (didn't know there was a 3 limit...for the LIFETIME of the game). I returned 2 skins (and bought 2 champs) and returned a champ that I bought with RP and bought the rest of the runes I needed.

Not sure how that cost Riot any money..when I already paid....

Like 1 refund everything 6 months would be awesome so I can return a champ or skin and buy a diff champ or skin!

Pofak

01-04-2013

Can you please make it so you can spend IP or RP or even buy refund tokens please riot do this. Or even make it 1 refund every 2 or 3 months. Thank you.

XxElyestroxX

01-14-2013

Could riot have 3 refunds ticket per month ? Or one refund per char or skin that will be nice well for me

FacHmi

01-30-2013

need to refund runes too, because some runes no need to use

truongchris

02-09-2013

They should make it 1 new refund every 2 months, so no one can refund something they bot 2 months earlier. it'll help some players out.

XxElyestroxX

02-10-2013

Can we have atleast 1 coupon per preseason pls ??

XxElyestroxX

02-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jebsauce View Post
Wish I read about this before I refunded 3 items the other day (didn't know there was a 3 limit...for the LIFETIME of the game). I returned 2 skins (and bought 2 champs) and returned a champ that I bought with RP and bought the rest of the runes I needed.

Not sure how that cost Riot any money..when I already paid....

Like 1 refund everything 6 months would be awesome so I can return a champ or skin and buy a diff champ or skin!
Im not gonna w8 for a half of a year for one refund coupon lol...

MataPC

02-15-2013

If i buy a refunded champion i get my refund slot again?

ur already dead9

03-23-2013

y cant i get my IP back

o0OZacO0o

03-25-2013

Now only if I could return all the lame skins I bought a while ago, and trade them for the new epic skins that were made for the same champion. Like a bought the Guerilla Tristana skin, and then the new Rocket Girl Tristana skin came out. I think it was more than 90 days ago, but I'm not sure because the LoL client only let's me view my purchases from the last 30 days.