New Refund Feature Available Now

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GrimStabber

11-22-2012

3 Is definitely not enough, Refills need to come in every 90 days then. Especially with new characters/skins/etc.. coming out every so often. Thanks for the importunity though.

psdjklgfuiob

11-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hippalus View Post
I can relate to making noob mistakes when I started playing that I wish I could take back. But we had to set a limit somewhere, and 90 days is very liberal for this kind of feature. We expect that this will cost us a lot of money but felt it was the right thing to do for players, and now your next three mistakes will be covered, so hopefully you will appreciate the feature over time.
How can it cost you money if people already payed for the RP?

Aznkiller12

11-23-2012

Man i wish i could get more refund credits i dont know why but i wasted them all and i have some things i want to return

SolemnSoul

11-25-2012

Hippalus, for those that were affected by the refund glitch, will we be keeping the skins/champions kept despite refunding them? Or will there be an attempt to remove those items from affected accounts?

Rukabeans

11-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hippalus View Post
We expect that this will cost us a lot of money but felt it was the right thing to do for players, and now your next three mistakes will be covered, so hopefully you will appreciate the feature over time.
Buying champ on RP sale, spend IP...
This feature just 'made' you money.

Gotta get dat Nami.

Arkhars

Recruiter

11-30-2012

While this is certainly a lovely feature - I'd like to see perhaps the 90 day timer removed - perhaps not for skins or bundles or anything like that - but specifically for champions. There are many champions that are much different than they were when they were originally released. I'd like to be able to return certain champions I bought a long time ago that I will never play again due to changes in their mechanics and skills along with the constant changes to the end-game meta. I'd even understand a penalty for such things - such as only recieving 50-75% of the original IP/RP purchase price for such returns.

Gamelova

12-22-2012

Can we get 3 refunds per season?

Orieshoa

12-22-2012

So you can ONLY get 3 and never again get any ever ever ever? cant we get like a refill or something every 2 months or so?

Orieshoa

12-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkhars View Post
While this is certainly a lovely feature - I'd like to see perhaps the 90 day timer removed - perhaps not for skins or bundles or anything like that - but specifically for champions. There are many champions that are much different than they were when they were originally released. I'd like to be able to return certain champions I bought a long time ago that I will never play again due to changes in their mechanics and skills along with the constant changes to the end-game meta. I'd even understand a penalty for such things - such as only recieving 50-75% of the original IP/RP purchase price for such returns.
Yeah i agree im quite satisfied with the new feature but considering you only get 3 refunds in an entire lifetime i doesnt benefit much for me because when i buy a knew champion or skin and dont like it i want to return but ive already used my refunds

hollowtek

01-02-2013

3 per season please.