New Refund Feature Available Now

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SmutJawn

09-20-2012

"We can only refund a purchase that you've made in the last 90 days, so no hocking last year’s promotional skins back to us!"

That's weak that it has to have been within 90 days, I bought Anivia during season 1 (I can say that much at least) and I didn't mean to buy her and I've used her ONCE and hated her and I only used her once because I thought to myself well I'm stuck with her now may as well try her and I never used her again. So can't you make it somehow better then the last 90 days? Like no player who started back in season 1 and maybe in my shoe's is within 90 days of a regrettable purchase.
Also I would like to add I'm sorry if someone else already pointed this out, but I wasn't going to sit here and read threw 101 pages of post to see if someone else had the same post.

Serafe

09-21-2012

awesome feature.... cept i accidentally blew 1400rp insead of the normal 975 on syndra... i didnt want the darn justicar skin. i dont eve like the way it looks u think u guys could offer a grace period on newly released champs? i realllly like to get back the 10 bucks for that.

Solecalaber

09-21-2012

Its helpful but could they give you three more every month?

MechaKitten

09-21-2012

Quote:
... no hocking last year’s promotional skins back to us!
Awww man! Stopped in my tracks.

cheeseguy782

09-21-2012

finally! thank you riot! but 3 for a lifetime seems a little small doesn't it? maybe 3 per season?

Leorite

09-21-2012

I mean we'd be asking for too much if we say 3 per season. idk bout you guys but i'd like riot to keep having money to improve the game, let's not bankrupt them. ok? They either had the choice to not put this at ALL, or just give it to the players who stupidly made mistakes in the past 90 days, if you did like 2 years ago, should have gotten over it. Where the people who JUST bought a champ that wasn't for them.

BoomBastic2011

09-21-2012

well i like this but will we have to wait another 3 years to have another refund???

splooge on u

09-21-2012

amazing idea, but it would really be nice if you could give three every month or 3 months ect. because i often buy champions blindly and end up not enjoying them. Anyways though, thanks a million for the refunds

splooge on u

09-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leorite View Post
I mean we'd be asking for too much if we say 3 per season. idk bout you guys but i'd like riot to keep having money to improve the game, let's not bankrupt them. ok? They either had the choice to not put this at ALL, or just give it to the players who stupidly made mistakes in the past 90 days, if you did like 2 years ago, should have gotten over it. Where the people who JUST bought a champ that wasn't for them.
VERY true, but if they refund me, im just going to spend the points on something else in their shop... after all you cant go too mc donalds with riot points.

Dr Cat

09-21-2012

Can I purchase more refunds?