You have to play PVP mode or uninstall

12345 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Melogrunty

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-19-2012

I bet there's a huge amount of players who strictly play bots, myself included. Why is there an attitude that you have to PVP? PVP mode has only people that rage and ping spam and games are (majority of the time) decided by who has the 4v5. It's not cool to knock Co-op players. Co-op is chilled out with no rage and fun because of those traits.

Srankstrum

09-19-2012

Some people prefer to play against others and all that entails. It's simple preference.

JabaRune

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-19-2012

Uhm... well I haven't played much co-op but it seems as though someone whines about "ks-ing"(why you would care in a bot game I don't even know)...
My point is that there are ragers in co-op vs ai also.

Jetstream417

09-19-2012

I think if you like and only want to play against bots, be my guest. Enjoy!

I think the majority of the game cannot be ascertained through playing bots (epic teamfights, baron fights, dragon fights, jungle ganks, map awareness, key positioning, etc), however, if you don't care for those things, go ahead and play the bots.

I play bots once in awhile just to test out and see what a champs skills do, or if I'm just vegging out and working on something else at the same time.

If you receive hate form someone it's simply because they just don't understand why you wouldn't want the epicness that is the PVP world of League, that is all. Just hit ignore and move on.

Vivicide

09-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melogrunty View Post
I bet there's a huge amount of players who strictly play bots, myself included. Why is there an attitude that you have to PVP? PVP mode has only people that rage and ping spam and games are (majority of the time) decided by who has the 4v5. It's not cool to knock Co-op players. Co-op is chilled out with no rage and fun because of those traits.

your claim that everyone outside of co op rages and ping spam and that there is always a 4v5 is outright false, im happy you dont play pvp, you have the makings of a typical toxic player. if you enter a game expecting what you just said, you are more prone to rage about it.

Taikero

09-19-2012

I like playing against bots to try new builds or champions, but to be quite honest bots are nowhere near as dangerous as people.

I can easily use a suboptimal build against bots and clean up with 10-15 kills+, but that same build would likely net me a 2/8/10 game or something similar just because it's not the most efficient, safe way to build against people who can adapt.

Roflwagon

09-19-2012

what the hell is the point of just playing bots lol. I mean you can do as you please but I think most people enjoy a little challenge.

Koldheartedjsp

09-19-2012

yeah i like to play against bots in games I'm down right terrible at. Makes me feel like i can actually play the game.

stay out of pvp games for eternity please. Nobody needs you on their team, and noobyd wants a free win from champ select

Eph289

09-19-2012

If you want to Co-Op exclusively, that's fine with me.

But if/when you ever venture into PVP, don't expect to be any good.

Cegenaus

09-19-2012

ive played with people who strictly play bots and that should be fine. where it sucks is when people bot until 30 and decide to play pvp. i did this (lvl 30 with 75 wins) and now i regret it. to be fair, if people raged less i would have been more willing to pvp

12345 ... 8