Unable to connect Your firewall may be blocking the connection...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ValiantValor

11-19-2012

"Addressing Issues please, for $300"

Im a troll

12-19-2012

i just had the same problem and had to close and open the game about 10 times until it finally let me connect, i didn't even leave any games don't know what caused this.

HearshotKDS

12-19-2012

This happens to me about once every 2 games, and has been happening since the last patch. I find if I bring up task manager, end process tree on both the LoLupdater and LoL client and then restart my computer I can get back in after about 5-7 minutes. As others have stated, it's not a firewall problem because I've been playing fine before this. I also live in China. It's extremely inconvenient and also a little frustrating that we have a 9page thread on the bug forum and not even a red response to ask for logs or anything. ROIT PLZ!!!!

All Delete

12-19-2012

For the past 3 hours or so after the Vi patch this has been happening and has caused me 2 ranked games. First game unknowingly about the problems, second time I assume everything was corrected since I was able to log in.

...sigh.

YoTzePwNz

12-20-2012

got this problem yesterday and still got
i tried a lot of stuff reinstall delete some stuff reinstall again
nothing seems to work i hope they can fix it soon or tell us if they even trying to
also not to get banned but that's another story

YoTzePwNz

12-20-2012

this happened to me last night and i still got this
nothing seems to work i reinstalled i deleted some files i unistalled pando
i did all the....stuff i've read about and the i reinstalled lol but nothing seems to work
i hope riot is trying to fix it or tell us what is this about
hope i can play again

HiMyNamesDan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-20-2012

this happens to me all the time...

IS ANYONE ELSE PLAYING FROM CHINA?!

Jeraaaa

12-22-2012

Yeah, at first I thought this was a firewall problem, but obviously it's something else. I'm probably going to get banned since nobody bothers to fix it.

12-22-2012

Riot? Seriously, look at all these people begging for answers, not saying you guys don't work enough, and since it is the "holidays" but look, people wanna PLAY and if they wanna PLAY they need an answer to this, Since yesterday I couldn't play, My login screen wouldn't appear, after it did I tried playing and NOTHING, after champ select going in game it would just go to "game in progess" with no re-connect button, i reglogged about 90-089000493548303289409709 times and no luck AT ALL. can't someone help us? RIOT?! WRENCHMAN?! PLEASE WE WANNA PLAY OUR LEAGUE OF LEGENDS!

Stacey is a LORD

12-22-2012

In a recent game everyone (5 of my team, 5 from enemy team) including me had a problem, it said:
"Firewall might be blocking League of Legends" (not 100% sure about the quote).

If that is the problem, I solved it with 1 of 2 ways (I know one of them works, not sure which).

[WAY #1]
Simply spam "Retry" until it works.

[WAY #2]
Disable Firewall.

Again, I used these 2 methods too quickly after one another, therefore I am not sure which one actually got the client to work.