How do I jungle on 3s?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lieutenant Lulu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-18-2012

Are there any guides on it, or can someone give me a quick overview on it?

ravge

09-19-2012

if you are gonna jungle in 3s assuming your bot teamate can solo two champions without loosing tower at start* your gonna wanna take your side bot creep camp rhen there side go look for wolves at top (not buffed creep camp)...an of course take blood razor asap lantern is usually your best bet following unless your warwick in my opinon (madreds)...the key too jungle in 3s is never be seen at all times its pretty simple warwick an master yi take dragon at 6 if you have madreds an smite yi may get life steal cause he has hard time its the luck of the bloodrazors proc at that point but warwick you just get Q once then W then E from there get W evrytime,,,realy if you are gonna jungle you prettty much want top lane casue from there you can just take a real dominating early game champ push top all the way then slip into jungle so you can keep the income coming in if your bots having a hard time be sure to gank to keep dominatoion over match! (3s JUNGLE) is pretty simple tho an nobody realy does it but can have a good advantage like bot out leveling enemy etc

Lieutenant Lulu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-19-2012

alright, thank you :]