Ask The Blood Hunter

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Herald

10-16-2012

{{ Dude, don't give a damn what others think of you! Just play your champion and try your best at portraying him as close to lore as possible!

Unless you believe Warwick's recent lore change may weigh you down too much and feel like it's difficult for you to portray him according to the new background? }}

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-17-2012

(((HUNTMASTER!!! Listen, when you post I think you do good. You leave and your nightmares become true! I will also start a sanctuary for baby seals. TRY MAULING THEM NOW!!!....

Back to that serious note. Yeah, I miss the good ol days. back when we had Udyr and Fizz and Origin in the bar and we got to laugh at Fizz's forced submersion in Void boobs. Those days are gone, and unless Origin or Anivia return....I don't think it will every be like that. It may be due to the fact we got what we wanted. Our own place. Our own spot that new minds were eager to see and experience. But we got to just push forward. (Insert 'Glory to the Red Team' song here...Pan knows what I'm talking about) We can survive. We can force some education on some people. We can learn ourselves. We can drink coffee in the middle of the night typing away an example for all those who are new to our world. We can----

SHAPE LIMIT REACHED

Ask Warwick

10-25-2012

((Just dropped Warwick. He is now free to roleplay. But I swear to god! If anyone messes him up. I will hunt you down. I will hunt you down, I will drive toothpicks into your nails before I tear out your nails one by one and snap every finger in your body. I will then slice inbetween your fingers before getting a chisle and breaking your teeth with it. I will cut out your tongue. I will burn the hair from your scalp. I will then begin to slice you open only to burn the wounds closed again. Until finally when you are a weeping mess on the floor, after you have been begging for death or your mother. When you have lost all hope of there being a god. When all you can do is fear when I return. Fear, that when I do all you will know is more pain. That, that is when I will kill you.))

((TL;DR Don't mess up my favorite champion. Or I will hunt you down.))

Ask Warwick

12-03-2012

((Back... Unless the other guy comes back. -shrug-))

An earsplitting howl tears through the air, a low growl follows as Warwick makes his way back to his bastion, the corpse of some poor mutilated creature being dragged along behind him leaving a trail of blood none would dare follow. Even the guards of Zaun backed away from the monsterous hunter as he made his way back, his crimson eyes seeming to glow as he glared at those who would dare look at him. As he reaches his door he slams a bloody note to the door,

Quote:
I'm back from the hunt.

Ask Warwick

12-04-2012

((Bump))

Ask Warwick

12-05-2012

((Bump.))

Aplayaz2000

12-05-2012

hey wearwick i was wondering what item you think i should get instead of maldreds blood razor
i pretty much always got that item with you cause of the armor gives you more protection in battles

but riot went stupid so i was wondering what you suggest would replace it

Civilized Rat

12-08-2012

Warwick, I ehm...you were looking for me once, yes? You needed my toxins? For a bomb of some sort? Unfortunate that I was not around to help, but that can be arranged again at any time of course. My poison is the finest there is, no exceptions! ...Yes?

MadDoctorMundo

12-08-2012

Mundo appears, as Mundo tends to do, and towers over Warwick. "Wolfman.....Mundo need more test peoples. You's get some for Mundo? Mundo pays you good!"

Ask Warwick

12-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Civilized Rat View Post
Warwick, I ehm...you were looking for me once, yes? You needed my toxins? For a bomb of some sort? Unfortunate that I was not around to help, but that can be arranged again at any time of course. My poison is the finest there is, no exceptions! ...Yes?
I was. I am no longer. Singed has the poisons I use for hunting, not that I need them anymore. The only reason I would ever contact you, is for entertainment. Shredding your skin from your flesh never ceases to amuse me rat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadDoctorMundo View Post
Mundo appears, as Mundo tends to do, and towers over Warwick. "Wolfman.....Mundo need more test peoples. You's get some for Mundo? Mundo pays you good!"
Warwick simply looks up at Mundo meeting his gaze,
"I need specifics. Grabbing any random person or do you have a prefered type? I need a deadline. I need to know where you want them from. Also. How much are you willing to pay.... Doctor."