Ask The Blood Hunter

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Civilized Rat

09-22-2012

She seems so angry at you. I wish I could've seen the day you betrayed her. But I CAN see the day you take her heart, yes?

The Ionians she cares for...I wonder what they have to say about this, hm?

Ask the Herald

10-16-2012

{{ You still around? 3 weeks, man. }}

Ask Warwick

10-16-2012

((Yea. I lurk around. Scared to drop WW due to the quality of some of the new Rpers going for champions lately.... I may not be anything special, but still...))

Civilized Rat

10-16-2012

((I don't understand. Fear that you might not be up to their speed? Or otherwise? Because so far the first is not true at all.))

Ask Warwick

10-16-2012

((If another Rper takes over WW and does a horrible job I'll probably stop coming here at all.))

Civilized Rat

10-16-2012

((Why not just keep going with it then? You're doing a fine job. If anything go post around the review threads and see what people think of you. Really getting tired of people leaving for weird reasons like thiiiiiiiissssssssss. This place is getting worse and worse. )

Ask Warwick

10-16-2012

((Weird reason? Wanting to be somewhere where the posts don't make me want to grab to grab their skulls and mash it into their screen whilst screaming at them to read the effin' lore.... Yea suppose it is a bit weird :P.))

((Then again, I did enjoy ripping Twitch the shreds xD))

Civilized Rat

10-16-2012

((Oh THAT'S what you mean. Well, things like this unfortunately will happen. I, as Twitch, am inclined to pretty much never post at the average rate everyone else does, and therefore avoid popular, crowded threads, tending to sweep right past the ones who do 'that' kind of thing. I wouldn't know how you feel yet I have been through that kind of thing time after time in another setting as I've posted before. But do know that is when more enclosed RPs make their way to you, like I'm trying to do with Skarner; the opportunity to forge a stable, potent relationship between he and Twitch (TWOO WUV) is making me pretty giddy inside, and the same thing was happening between you and I. I was hoping you would stay around so I COULD make things more interesting within a certain group of us Champions and perhaps a few Summoners. If you feel the ball****tery is too much though, suppose you could go. I'll miss you though.

Frankly, I thought I might've scared you away with that picture and some of those posts. I had no intentions of bringing any of that here, which is why I made a new thread; the old one had traces of that bit of my past in it. Sorry if I made that impression on you.))

SandscourgeSkarn

10-16-2012

((I heard my name. Regardless, WW, I feel your pain. I have wanted to mash faces against monitors about lore reading for a while but I refuse to be mean about it.))

((It may also have to do with the fact that unless we flat out kill them, they're doing to keep on keeping on. Which sucks. But, hey, that'd be why I just flat out ignore them. 'Tis pree easy, especially since my character is A) A 'Monster' and more importantly B) Has no breasts, therefore no attention. So, you know, more that people ignore me I suppose.))

Ask Warwick

10-16-2012

((The picture of Twitch and WW made me laugh in all honesty. It's certain things that people have been doing lately that has kinda just made me begin to lose faith in this community. I'm not going to point out who I personally consider... 'Bad'. But the only reason I'm still here is because of people like Victor, who I actually enjoy reading.

And the fact that if I dropped WW and went back to reading more than posting I'd be paranoid about someone horrible taking up WW.))

((But. I'll start posting more often again.))

((EDIT: Hey Skarner, don't think I've ever actually interacted with you or anything. It's kinda hard to ignore -Those- people when their posts are everywhere. I'll do my best and keep a plushie to punch instead of simply closing the window and walking away to maul a baby seal.))