How to add friends :(

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tyzzer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-22-2010

im a noob at this game and i cannot find the add friend button cause my friend told me about this game and i like it, i went to add him... but cannot find the add friend button

colloquial

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Emissary of the League

09-22-2010

On the bottom left of the screen there is button you can press. This brings up your friends list. On the bottom of that list there is a + button. Press on that and enter your friends summoner name and it will send him a request.

HideGoSeek

09-22-2010

Also, adding people you play well with after a solo queue game is great. You can premade with them afterward. In the post game lobby, there is a plus + sign next to everyone's name (or a head and shoulders if they're already friended)

Panda911

05-05-2011

i cant find the button

MalorolaM

05-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by colloquial View Post
On the bottom left of the screen there is button you can press. This brings up your friends list. On the bottom of that list there is a + button. Press on that and enter your friends summoner name and it will send him a request.

Don't you mean bottom right?

On the bottom right there is a button that looks like two people standing behind a third (1 on the picture), next to the button that is two chat boxes. Clicking on that opens up a tab on the right side, in which on the bottom right part of it there is a button that looks like a plus and a person (2 on the picture). Clicking on that opens a textbox where you can put in your friend's name and it will send a friend request to them.

Hope that helps.

Arch

Recruiter

05-05-2011

If you are running Windows 7 the toolbar can cover it.

Arch

Recruiter

05-05-2011

If you are running windows 7 the toolbar can cover it. You gotta resize your window or hide the toolbar.
Attachment 168330

Bbkay

05-06-2011

Yah, just shrink the edges and it will shorten the bottom

Reiver

05-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by MalorolaM View Post
Don't you mean bottom right?

On the bottom right there is a button that looks like two people standing behind a third (1 on the picture), next to the button that is two chat boxes. Clicking on that opens up a tab on the right side, in which on the bottom right part of it there is a button that looks like a plus and a person (2 on the picture). Clicking on that opens a textbox where you can put in your friend's name and it will send a friend request to them.

Hope that helps.
his post is from 7 months ago

It used to be on the left side, they changed it a couple months back (AND STILL HAVENT GIVEN US THE OPTION TO PUT IT BACK! )

Justjamesflames1

06-09-2011

yea but i dont have the bottom bar with the freinds option. do u have an ideas????