BUGSPLAT error WINDOWS XP - Syndra Patch

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CoyoteStarrk11

09-21-2012

I've just played with Diana to make the log on her Crescent Strike bug which is crushing the game for a lot a people.

Also there was another Diana on the other team, and she also get crushed twice. I've only got crushed once.

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-21-2012

I get Bug Splats with any champion that I play. Haven't noticed anything specific to particular champions. I have noticed that I don't ever get them in bot games, only when I play PvP.

Bhare

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-21-2012

Hope this is what your looking for. My last game i was getting them almost certainly because of Diana because it was every time she casted her Q

Kikilala12

09-21-2012

I got bug splats 3 time consecutive using a default skin Jayce while walking to enemy syndra.Syndra is sure OP when they said her mechanic is unique and OP It makes you stand there to be free kill and even lags your game from 200 ping to 630 ping.I love Riot.To make things better they didn't take down the server they did a hotfix.Great

o L Y C A N o

09-21-2012

My logs

redlittledragon

09-21-2012

Had a game cash on me with "bug splat" tonight. Luckily got back in without any fuss. I didn't click on the report, as I questioned the authenticity of it.
Hopefully this gets resolved. and yes, I am Running windows XP in "bootcamp"

EndlessDeath

09-21-2012

I have a question, do you want all the logs of any game you crashed? Or just the r3d that ended in a crash? Either way here, have a ton of data, I've labeled the r3d logs that don't end in Exiting WinMain as crash, since those are the logs that ended with a bugsplat.

On a side note it definitely appears to be agitated by diana, and multiple times when playing her I've gotten the bugsplat right as using the Q, also I've gotten bugsplat on other champions ability casts (but diana is the worst).

Coom

09-21-2012

Firstly, thanks for replying to my thread Dannamoth.

Secondly, I'm not sure which games I had the error except for yesterday (happened in one game - playing Draven) so I'll just post that log and will update this when/if it happens again.

Thirdly, I'm pretty sure this happens only, or more frequently when I play Draven.

EDIT - 21st sept, 11:11pm.
Bugsplat twice every game tonight (3 games). Won 2, lost 1. Makes me sad.
Played another. Bugsplat 3 times.
Happened again.
Okay so I played another two games after these ones, and I didn't experience the bugsplat error in either...

Demonik187

09-21-2012

same here never had issues before this patch, had one almost every game since then and now just got 3 in a row which caused me to lose a game and elo.

Diana was in the game in which I got 3 in a row. Don't remember any of the others.

NconvenìentTruth

09-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demonik187 View Post
same here never had issues before this patch, had one almost every game since then and now just got 3 in a row which caused me to lose a game and elo.

Diana was in the game in which I got 3 in a row. Don't remember any of the others.
pretty much same as this guy. i reinstalled and everything so i dont have logs atm.
also crashed in games with leona,lee sin, and soraka