BUGSPLAT error WINDOWS XP - Syndra Patch

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kabrakan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-20-2012

awesome bump

Ellavina

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dannamoth View Post
If you guys would like to help us solve this issue I need you to do 2 things:

1. Post your Dxdiag files (contains your system specs) you can generate this file by typing "dxdiag" into the "run" box under the start menu.
2. Post R3d logs from the games in which you crashed, these files are contained in "Riot Games/League of Legends/Logs/Game - R3d Logs" The logs are named by date and time stamp of when games were played.
aa

o Issei

09-20-2012

do we get our elo back we lost because of this thing? -.- i dc in middle of game winning fights and lost at least 30-50 elo because of this..

Uladin

09-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dannamoth View Post
If you guys would like to help us solve this issue I need you to do 2 things:

1. Post your Dxdiag files (contains your system specs) you can generate this file by typing "dxdiag" into the "run" box under the start menu.
2. Post R3d logs from the games in which you crashed, these files are contained in "Riot Games/League of Legends/Logs/Game - R3d Logs" The logs are named by date and time stamp of when games were played.
so your gona fix 2000+ players with that same problem? that will take days to do just do a hotfix on this syndra patch im tired of loosing because i get bug splated 3 times a game it isnt fun

Vanchelot

09-20-2012

Here are the files. Hope it helps

OwlOwlOwlOwlOwl

09-20-2012

yep

NicaraguaX

09-20-2012

my logs

Dannamoth

QA Analyst

Follow Dannamoth on Twitter

09-20-2012
3 of 5 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by TBoD Cosmos View Post
so your gona fix 2000+ players with that same problem? that will take days to do just do a hotfix on this syndra patch im tired of loosing because i get bug splated 3 times a game it isnt fun
It's much easier to solve an obscure problem when you have more data points. It allows you to find commonalities. I'm not going to solve each individual person's problem. I'm going to isolate what is the issue so that we can fix it.

I'd like to thank all the people who have posted dxdiags/R3d logs so far. They have been helpful.

USnip

09-20-2012

requested files

Marketeer

09-20-2012

Requested Files: