BUGSPLAT error WINDOWS XP - Syndra Patch

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dannamoth

QA Analyst

Follow Dannamoth on Twitter

09-20-2012
1 of 5 Riot Posts

If you guys would like to help us solve this issue I need you to do 2 things:

1. Post your Dxdiag files (contains your system specs) you can generate this file by typing "dxdiag" into the "run" box under the start menu.
2. Post R3d logs from the games in which you crashed, these files are contained in "Riot Games/League of Legends/Logs/Game - R3d Logs" The logs are named by date and time stamp of when games were played.

NegaStoat

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-20-2012

Customer Support Ticket #3567753

System report information on public viewing here. http://negastoat.livejournal.com/

Thank you very much for stepping in and acknowledging that something is up. That alone is appreciated.

Edit - System reports are dated the same as the Email / Livejournal updates (email response to customer support had them as attachments). In short, my tests, bugsplat, and report happened just after the Hotfix for Rengar we had the other day. No custom content installed. Test was done with a full uninstall of client / Adobe air with full reinstall / defrag / computer restart.

RedPlanet

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-20-2012

Is there a place to send logs aside from hosting them somewhere and linking on the forums?

Also want to second the above post regarding Diana. I have seen enough freezeframes of Diana's Q at the same point in its animation to believe that it is a strong cause of bugsplats (although not the only one.)

Dannamoth

QA Analyst

Follow Dannamoth on Twitter

09-20-2012
2 of 5 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedPlanet View Post
Is there a place to send logs aside from hosting them somewhere and linking on the forums?

Also want to second the above post regarding Diana. I have seen enough freezeframes of Diana's Q at the same point in its animation to believe that it is a strong cause of bugsplats (although not the only one.)
You should be able to upload files directly to your post by hitting "manage attachments" when you are making a post.

Tarmy

09-20-2012

support report#3592629

and finally a offical riot talking to us ;o

Raz al Ghul

09-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dannamoth View Post
If you guys would like to help us solve this issue I need you to do 2 things:

1. Post your Dxdiag files (contains your system specs) you can generate this file by typing "dxdiag" into the "run" box under the start menu.
2. Post R3d logs from the games in which you crashed, these files are contained in "Riot Games/League of Legends/Logs/Game - R3d Logs" The logs are named by date and time stamp of when games were played.
Here are my files from two games in which I've had the crash occur (Fiddle Co-op vs AI on SR and Corki Normal Dominion).

Sphinx

09-20-2012

99% sure these are the logs i crashed in.

YoshioPeePee

09-20-2012

you guys did run the repair feature right?

i get these all the time after patches (including after the syndra patch) and running repair almost always fixes it

(one time i had to delete all of my league related files and reinstall..)

Stacks210

09-20-2012

4 crashes in one game now thats just overkill right there

Sphinx

09-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoshioPeePee View Post
you guys did run the repair feature right?

i get these all the time after patches (including after the syndra patch) and running repair almost always fixes it

(one time i had to delete all of my league related files and reinstall..)
I tried that about a week ago and it didn't work.