BUGSPLAT error WINDOWS XP - Syndra Patch

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Reyl

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-21-2012

Adding two bugsplats from the same game.

PlayingOnAPotato

09-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dannamoth View Post
If you guys would like to help us solve this issue I need you to do 2 things:

1. Post your Dxdiag files (contains your system specs) you can generate this file by typing "dxdiag" into the "run" box under the start menu.
2. Post R3d logs from the games in which you crashed, these files are contained in "Riot Games/League of Legends/Logs/Game - R3d Logs" The logs are named by date and time stamp of when games were played.
here are my files

Kabrakan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-21-2012

i was reading all the files and a lot of people are having problems with the diana missile sound file, and maybe ahri too (so do i), some others are having problems with basic things as basic atacks from the neutral camps or simply minions and maybe after sending things on chat.

EDIT: and something about a leona spell

eiddiM

09-21-2012

Hopefully it's fixed soon

GuyInAPinkThong

09-21-2012

I had these Bug Splats, but when I turned off Colourblind mode, they stopped, it could just be a coincidence or w/e.

Arfurala

09-21-2012

Got splatted twice in this game. The splats were less than 5 mins apart.
Hope this helps.

CoyoteStarrk11

09-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoyoteStarrk11 View Post
I've just played with Diana to make the log on her Crescent Strike bug which is crushing the game for a lot a people.

Also there was another Diana on the other team, and she also get crushed twice. I've only got crushed once.
In this new log I get crashed playing Caitlyn and no Diana was in the game. I don't know what crashed me there was only me and an Amumu on screen.

reK me

09-21-2012

This is happening to me on the 3v3 map. I cant even get past loading screen. Constant bugsplats, already tried to repair. And I'm on win7

A Master Shaco

09-21-2012

bmup

FYF Wildman

09-21-2012

Its been happening to me before the Syndra patch so I dont think the 2 are related. I did notice after I uninstalled the game client then reinstalled it, it didn't do it again. Well it comes back anytime theres a new patch which is very annoying. But that is a temp fix for you guys until riot fixes it on their end. GLHF