Rank stats reset.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CPU

09-22-2010

I got a ranked game invitation from my friend, but I didn't know it was a "ranked game". Assuming it was a normal game I accepted the request. Noticing the differences that it was not a normal game as I thought, I told them I would dodge the queqe because I didn't felt comfortable playing with 3 other players I do not know. I didn't know it would cost me a lose and a leave. Is it possible to set my ranked game stats back to win:0/Lose:0/leave:0, considering that those were my previous stats.

Aregionius

Senior Wrenchman

09-22-2010

A leave and a loss are automatically assigned in ranked play for any disconnections, queue dodges or leaves. It is not possible to remove leaver marks or change win/loss status on individual player accounts.

I CAN PRESS R

09-23-2010

Pay to reset stats perhaps? If this had a suggestion board I'd put it there.

Sounds like a nice way to generate money with minimal work from the riot team.

Rhythm Suji

09-24-2010

YEA what a great idea.. lets just make everything attainable through cash like all the ****ty free to play games that everyone quits when greed rolls in.. when cash starts to affect players status in a game over another who has no cash.. thats when the game will have its downfall. it becomes a pool of rich kids lacking skill to gain things normally but real money to do it for them, i think Riot has figured this out and thats why they are doing so well or so i hope, and sure the people who dont have $20 to blow on 1 skin like me get tiered of the ridiculous prices but i much rather greed ruin the lore and extra awesome to the game than actual game play.

and that is my 2 cents from a gamer for years who has seen many F2P fall to a pile of nothing, and one time paying games do amazing, and monthly paying games with complete equality and constant upgrades and fast support go beyond greatness.

Jozrael

QA Analyst

Follow Jozrael on Twitter

09-24-2010
1 of 1 Riot Posts

There is currently no recourse for editing your wins, losses, leaves, or Elo, especially in ranked games. Sorry for the inconvenience. Just play some more games, and your Elo will get to its proper level.

z german

09-24-2010

I have seen loss forgiven on a persons recent matches once or twice can someone explain to me how that came about?

Stexe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Adjudicator

09-24-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by z german View Post
I have seen loss forgiven on a persons recent matches once or twice can someone explain to me how that came about?
Read the announcements thread. Basically if the server stability is starting to mess up and there is a chance the game could suffer lag or disconnects they enable this, but you don't know about it until after the game is over to avoid abusing the system.

MarsCollective

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-24-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jozrael View Post
There is currently no recourse for editing your wins, losses, leaves, or Elo, especially in ranked games. Sorry for the inconvenience. Just play some more games, and your Elo will get to its proper level. Then kill your friend.
Fixed

Ganja Gump 420

Recruiter

09-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jozrael View Post
There is currently no recourse for editing your wins, losses, leaves, or Elo, especially in ranked games. Sorry for the inconvenience. Just play some more games, and your Elo will get to its proper level.
Orlly? i find this really unfair because im stuck playing with total newbs because i get a bad team evry game,therefore i lose and still get a double kd- 1.5 k.d ratio! my freands who play with me find the games really easy because they get to play total noobs but at least we can easily win with 2 of us! Please change this because i plan to stop playing soon if i can't change this -_-