Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Support Janna help (support?)?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tincture

09-22-2010

Im looking for a decent item build order for a support janna, im not interested in getting kills, im interested in getting assists.

Im a new player, im summoner level 10 and havent played any other DotA style games previous to this. That being said, i am having fun (although this community has a huge problem with making new players want to stay with the game...).

Ive scoured the forums for janna builds, but everyone is all over the map. I have just been using the in game recommended item build, but it doesnt quite seem right. After my forum scour, ive come up with this -

• Chalice of Harmony
  • Mercury Treads
  • Rod of Ages
  • Aegis of the Legion
  • Banshee's Veil
  • Frozen Heart

What do you guys think my build order should be?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tincture

09-22-2010

Im also putting points into skills as such:

Q = Howling Gale (Tornado)
W= Zephyr (Runspeed//Slow)
E = Eye of the Storm (Shield//Damage Buff)
R = Monsoon (Heal//Pushback)

E,Q,W,W,W,R,E,W,W,E,E,E,R,Q,Q,R,Q,Q

As full support i use the shield a lot to assist my lane partner, I grab 1 rank of q for escapes//early harass, and i plow em into the slow for assistance in kills and my own speed buff. The Ultimate ability i find i use it more to push back and run than just heal, so it tends to wait a bit, also, thanks to the shield being maxed earlier, its basically a single player heal.