@Lyte: Issue about multi-accounts duo to multi-queueing

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Elanorien

Recruiter

09-19-2012

Bumping so more people see this and report the player in question. The forum name you want to take not3 of here is RobertHosnerUT, his first post is about halfway down page 1. Lets work together to remove him from the community and clean things up a bit.

Geekweezul

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-19-2012

Lol...he's now signing my school email address up for a bunch of news blogs or something...msnbc, cnn, media matter, etc.

I think he's obsessed with me. I never thought I would have my own stalker.

Elanorien

Recruiter

09-19-2012

How does he know your personal information if you don't mind my asking? Is he someone you know IRL or did he hack somehow?

Geekweezul

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-19-2012

Naw, he's just a creepy stalker who probably just did a google search for "geekweezul" and found it out. Internet is a scarily easy place to find info on people.

Prometheius

09-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geekweezul View Post
Naw, he's just a creepy stalker who probably just did a google search for "geekweezul" and found it out. Internet is a scarily easy place to find info on people.
See, this is why I use popular names.

Someone search me? They get hit with movies, myths, and various groups. Oh, and google auto-correction.

Elanorien

Recruiter

09-19-2012

Made me curious to google my name, haha. While it's a name I invented myself, others seem to have come up with it as well XD. There are so many results that aren't me that I'm not worried, and the only one I see that is doesn't link to anything personal .

Exploding Barrel

09-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prometheius View Post
See, this is why I use popular names.

Someone search me? They get hit with movies, myths, and various groups. Oh, and google auto-correction.
That's one of the reasons I like this name too.

Exploding Barrel

09-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geekweezul View Post
Lol...he's now signing my school email address up for a bunch of news blogs or something...msnbc, cnn, media matter, etc.

I think he's obsessed with me. I never thought I would have my own stalker.
Wow. What a pathetic person.

Elanorien

Recruiter

09-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exploding Barrel View Post
Wow. What a pathetic person.
Assuming you're talking about RobertHosner2, if you feel that way, make sure you report him by opening a ticket for his use of bots and cheating. Thanks! =D

Exploding Barrel

09-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elanorien View Post
Assuming you're talking about RobertHosner2, if you feel that way, make sure you report him by opening a ticket for his use of bots and cheating. Thanks! =D
I actually am thinking a large volume of tickets won't really do anything but waste Support's time. But if you guys don't get a satisfactory response and action today, I'll be sure to put in my 2 cents to them too.