@Lyte: Issue about multi-accounts duo to multi-queueing

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AJStarhiker

09-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geekweezul View Post
As long as it stops this one, I couldn't care less about your other accounts. That is, unless you spent that time making 8 accounts in reference to my name...which is flattering that my constant logic offends you that much, but also kind of creepy-stalker-like.

And I find it rather amusing that you make fun of my degree plan while admitting you spend your free time making useless forum accounts to abuse other people.

Ahhh the sweet smell of irony, drizzled with a pinch of hypocrisy.
well, reds are known to hunt down these types of smurf accounts. Especially when they start bragging about not getting caught.

Geekweezul

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobertHosnerUT View Post
Sounds like I struck a chord. There's no need to get butthurt, friend. I'm sure being the oldest guy in the classroom by 10 years has its advantages--like your classmates thinking you're the instructor.

And speaking of how we spend our free time, your scary short stories could use a little work.
No chord struck at all. I'm not upset at all, I just don't want someone who you offend to simply see my name and start stalking me like you seem to be doing.

I'm not the oldest student in my class actually. There's a 36 yr. old, and a couple of 32 yr. olds. It's not uncommon for a teaching degree though.

Yeah, my short story was a bit amateur...because I'm an amateur. I'll have another one up probably later today though if you want to keep refreshing reddit.

Elanorien

09-19-2012

Quote:
Oh noes, not a ticket. One of the 8 forum accounts botted to level 5 last night might get banned. Hell, by the time business hours kick in on the west coast I'll have several more. Good luck, though!
I'm screen shotting this forum and linking it in a ticket as well. As someone said, all they need to do is trace through the referrals, really not terribly difficult. You're a disgusting person and I take particular offense to the name someone listed you have, the one about cancer. I'll do everything I can to ensure you're penalized and I'll spread the word for others to as well.

RobertHosnerUT

09-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elanorien View Post
I'm screen shotting this forum and linking it in a ticket as well. As someone said, all they need to do is trace through the referrals, really not terribly difficult. You're a disgusting person and I take particular offense to the name someone listed you have, the one about cancer. I'll do everything I can to ensure you're penalized and I'll spread the word for others to as well.
Phew, then It's a good thing I didn't have the referrals sent to the account of someone I'd love to see unfairly banned.

Geekweezul

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-19-2012

Quote:
Phew, then It's a good thing I didn't have the referrals sent to the account of someone I'd love to see unfairly banned.
Lol you talk such a big game...

Elanorien

09-19-2012

I don't doubt you'll be caught, love. I have more faith in the intelligence of the tech folks at Riot than I do in yours.

Geek, I recommend you screen shot too and add them to the ticket you submitted.

RobertHosnerUT

09-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geekweezul View Post
Lol you talk such a big game...
Uh oh, is this the part where you puff out your chest and tell me that your dad could beat up my dad IRL?

Geekweezul

09-19-2012

Quote:
Uh oh, is this the part where you puff out your chest and tell me that your dad could beat up my dad IRL?
Not at all. I have nothing to prove, unlike you apparently.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elanorien View Post
I don't doubt you'll be caught, love. I have more faith in the intelligence of the tech folks at Riot than I do in yours.

Geek, I recommend you screen shot too and add them to the ticket you submitted.
Oh I did already ;-)

Elanorien

09-19-2012

KK, mine's sent along with link and 3 SS's and passed word along. All we can do now is wait for karma to do it's thing and hope for the best =D

AJStarhiker

09-19-2012

I sent a link to this thread earlier. Didn't bother to mention it then, but seeing a third person reporting? yeah.