@Lyte: Issue about multi-accounts duo to multi-queueing

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HeLL2TheNo

09-18-2012

This is unacceptable. I just had a game with a player playing as an udy and a nidalee to ip farm in a RANKED GAME. I understand that RANKED GAMES give off MORE IP, but it's ridiculous. Not only are you ruining the game but your team suffers as well in time consumption, etc., but what is worst is the LOSS WAS NOT PREVENTED! I reported this abuser with another player, but we STILL HAD TO SUFFER A LOSS IN ELO and the loss was not prevented because of not enough reports. There has to be a program to prevent same ip address users from duo queueing as one player to ip farm. It's so irritating and frustrating. Unbelievable overall. How I tell the person was a person duo queueing? Easy! I see one player moving while, the other afks and it keeps rinse and repeating. Not to mention, the number of AFK DC's.

RaccoonyDave

09-18-2012

Never seen this happen. DId it happen more than once? Anyone else had that happen to them?

As for the IP scanner program thing, I saw that problem in a PHP game. People where getting banned for having two account when in reality they had a roomate, or used public computers. Riot would have to make a system that prevent two computers being used by the same person while not preventing people to have a LOL party in the same house. Takes a lot of developpement time to find an acceptable solution.

I understand your frustration but all you can do is report with a clear explanation. If it happens frequently,and Riot hear about it fro the tribunal, they might develop special tools. Meanwhile, report and hope they/he get banned.

Kinvaras666

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-18-2012

well

I once ended playing as Kayle and Cho'Gath at same time in an ARAM

and once as Blitz and Draven at same time in a blind pick

because my brother had to leave on these games and I continued to play for him.

I won both, hue.

RobertHosnerUT

09-19-2012

Lots of people use referral bots and virtual machine installations in Windows to level up accounts quickly and farm IP. It's actually pretty hilarious. I've got one running right now at home.

Geekweezul

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobertHosnerUT View Post
Lots of people use referral bots and virtual machine installations in Windows to level up accounts quickly and farm IP. It's actually pretty hilarious. I've got one running right now at home.
I've already sent in a ticket about you. You can keep tryin' though...the more evidence, the better, right?

RobertHosnerUT

09-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geekweezul View Post
I've already sent in a ticket about you. You can keep tryin' though...the more evidence, the better, right?
Oh noes, not a ticket. One of the 8 forum accounts botted to level 5 last night might get banned. Hell, by the time business hours kick in on the west coast I'll have several more. Good luck, though!

Geekweezul

09-19-2012

Quote:
Oh noes, not a ticket. One of the 8 forum accounts botted to level 5 last night might get banned. Hell, by the time business hours kick in on the west coast I'll have several more. Good luck, though!
As long as it stops this one, I couldn't care less about your other accounts. That is, unless you spent that time making 8 accounts in reference to my name...which is flattering that my constant logic offends you that much, but also kind of creepy-stalker-like.

And I find it rather amusing that you make fun of my degree plan while admitting you spend your free time making useless forum accounts to abuse other people.

Ahhh the sweet smell of irony, drizzled with a pinch of hypocrisy.

Prometheius

09-19-2012

Quote:
Trace referrals and ban original. Not that hard.

Geekweezul

09-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prometheius View Post
Trace referrals and ban original. Not that hard.
Well, he likes to think he's smarter than everyone ever. So, there's no way Riot could tract him at all ever. Because he's so smart and stuff.

What's also incredibly funny is that he's going around with my real name, but posting in the exact same way as he does under 'getcancerdieslow' and the recently banned 'Trollbunalist'. It isn't hard to see who he really is.

RobertHosnerUT

09-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geekweezul View Post
As long as it stops this one, I couldn't care less about your other accounts. That is, unless you spent that time making 8 accounts in reference to my name...which is flattering that my constant logic offends you that much, but also kind of creepy-stalker-like.

And I find it rather amusing that you make fun of my degree plan while admitting you spend your free time making useless forum accounts to abuse other people.

Ahhh the sweet smell of irony, drizzled with a pinch of hypocrisy.
Sounds like I struck a chord. There's no need to get butthurt, friend. I'm sure being the oldest guy in the classroom by 10 years has its advantages--like your classmates thinking you're the instructor.

And speaking of how we spend our free time, your scary short stories could use a little work.