Xerath's changes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

hellinter201

09-18-2012

Where is his E rooted range change? I mean, really, why the **** is this thing still on its current range?

Being able to root ourselves while snared in place will pretty much change nothing. Riot, the only thing that needs a change on Xerath is his E rooted range. Just increase it so it can be the same as his Q and R. There is no sense in having just this skill, which actually requires the others to be useful, on a smaller range.

RAGESTARVED

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-18-2012

because xerath doesn't need buffs

hellinter201

09-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAGESTARVED View Post
because xerath doesn't need buffs

And what I`m asking for isn`t a buff. Its a fix. His E rooted range is broken because it makes no sense at all in having a spell which requires another one on a completely different range.

Admiral Will

09-18-2012

Well xerath's a hard topic, he can't really be buffed. His long range makes him incredibly hard to balance, which is why his damage is kind of subpar. He can't even use his e late game cause of how unsafe it is. He probably won't be changed.

edit: Sorry missed the main point, it was so he was unable to do it when snared. Which is stupid, of course they're gonna fix it.

Garen Mechanics

09-18-2012

xerath would be mind blowingly op- you could zone any ap to their turret at level 6 even if youre even in lane.
You could simply activate w while behind your caster minions, wait for the enemy to walk into 1300 range then e-q him. thus, they would be zoned- they couldnt even be in range to follow up a jungle gank
his roaming would be toxic, 1300 range stun from any brush on ad=gg

hellinter201

09-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alphonse E1ric View Post
Well xerath's a hard topic, he can't really be buffed. His long range makes him incredibly hard to balance, which is why his damage is kind of subpar. He can't even use his e late game cause of how unsafe it is. He probably won't be changed.
I`m not asking for a damage change. I`m asking for a range change.

RAGESTARVED

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellinter201 View Post
And what I`m asking for isn`t a buff. Its a fix. His E rooted range is broken because it makes no sense at all in having a spell which requires another one on a completely different range.
then maybe it's because when you're getting ready to stun someone, they usually try to avoid it, meaning they're going to be farther away when you cast the Q than when you cast the E

Admiral Will

09-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellinter201 View Post
I`m not asking for a damage change. I`m asking for a range change.
Well that's exactly what you're not going to get. When I play xerath (seldom do) I never use his e so I can be safe. It's annoying but long range stuns are even more annoying.

hellinter201

09-18-2012

Well, as I thought, its impossible to make topics about Xerath, because he is too complex and most of you have no clue how to play/ever played Xerath. Most of you think Xerath is just about his Q range. But no.

There is no point in playing Xerath if you can only think about landing his Q. Landing his Q is at max 20% of what Xerath really is. You won't get kills by landing just his Q, you won't help your team, and you won't do ****, maybe just farm/harass at the same time.

Garen Mechanics

09-18-2012

I've played more xerath games at a higher elo than you have, and trust me, his midgame laning and roaming would be broken if you had longer range e because of his ganking/ initiating potential.
Lategame, your e is to catch people out of position, your q and r should do just fine for dmg.